Chapter Twenty Seven.

Its been a few months since the trip back to your home and ever since then you've gotten more comfortable with Tetsurou to share stories about your childhood, the good and the bad.

You told him about your horrible first kiss, it was with Tooru, he tried to make Iwa jealous by kissing you and ended up getting both of you yelled at by him. You also told him about your junior prom and how you had to go alone due to your date ghosting you.

He was furious when you mentioned that, he said something along the lines 'if that was me I would've treated you like a princess. That guy missed his chance.' You had to calm him down a bit since he was so worked up about it.

Also, embarrassingly enough, you both had started to get more confident in bed. Trying new things to see what you both like since the first time you had sex you were both virgins, even though you were both in your mid 20's.

You enjoyed every moment you spend with him, he treated you like a goddess, he even brought you to see his grandmother and father a month after the trip to your home town. Rightfully so you were nervous, you were sweating bullets and rambling on the way there, Tetsurou had to reassure you multiple of times that his family is very sweet.

Once you arrived you were greeted by a bear hug from his grandmother, she ushered you both inside and sat you down at the dining room table before putting a kettle on the stove for some tea. She was very nice, she asked you questions about how you fell in love with her grandson and some other teasing questions.

You clearly saw where Tetsurou got the playfully mood from since she was cracking jokes the whole time, sadly Tetsurou's father couldn't visit you while you were in town due to business reasons but he promised Tetsurou that he would see you next time.

His grandmother gave you a tour of the house after all of you finished drinking tea and eating light snacks, she showed you the photo album of Tetsurou. You saw some pictures of him and Kenma covered in dirt, Kenma looked aggravated due to the dirty mud stains while a huge smile was on Tetsurou's face.

You flipped through a couple of photos and teased Tetsurou throughout the process leaving him flustered and tripping over his words. As you both went down memory lane Tetsurou's grandma prepared dinner for all three of you.

When she was finished everyone sat down at the table and ate the amazing food, it was so delicious, you were going to have to ask for a recipe. Once you finished eating and chatting a bit you bid your farewell to his grandmother, when you both drove back to your house since Tetsurou was staying the night Tetsurou asked you a random question.

"Do you want children in the future?"

It was a simple yes or no question but it had you stunned, your brain couldn't process anything to say. Was this about the night in the hotel a few months ago!? You thought.

Having children would be amazing and having them with Tetsurou would just be perfect, you felt like he was your soulmate. Tetsurou looked at you worriedly, scared he may have pushed it a bit far with that question, "Sorry! You don't have to answer-"

"I would like to." You cut him off mid sentence, he looked over at you momentarily before focusing back on the road, he tried to desperately hide the smile that was growing on his face as he drove.

— • —
It was a stormy Friday as you cuddled up with Tetsurou on his couch, every weekend after work you two would hang out at his house and eat take out while watching movies.

You would stay the night every once in a while, you had some of your stuff in Tetsurou's dresser and some hair products in the bathroom, you were practically living here without moving in.

You had grown accustomed to coming over every weekend so you started leaving stuff over, Tetsurou didn't mind at all, matter of fact he was delighted you were comfortable enough to leave things behind, it meant your relationship was going stronger.

You snuggled closer to his body that radiated warmth, he pulled you closer while still watching the movie he had put on, you weren't that interested in the movie but you wanted to stay next to him so you decided to listen to the rain patter on the windows.

Your eyes were drifting, every time it rained you got sleepy very quickly. With your eyes about to shut Tetsurou asked you a question waking you up immediately, "How about you move in with me?"

You were silent.

Did I just hear that right!? Surely I didn't... he possibly couldn't have just asked me to MOVE IN. Maybe I'm just dreaming, I should pinch myself.

So you pinched yourself.

That hurt. So then he really did say it...

You were panicking internally, Tetsurou took your silence as a bad sign, "Yknow what it was a stupid idea. I shouldn't have brought it up-"

"Yes." You gave him a simple response.

"I'm sorry for just bringing it out the blue- wait- did you just say yes?" He asked dumbfounded, you nodded your head.

His face immediately lights up with a smile before pulling you into his lap, "You mean it!?" He stares at you with wide eyes full of excitement. You giggle as you watch him act like a complete fool over your response, "Yes I mean it, I love you Tetsurou I want to take this relationship further." You confess

He pulls you in for a tight bear hug, "I love you too F/N, thank you for lighting up my life."

— • —

A/N: We are nearing a end 😢, I'm trying to wrap this story up so I can focus on my other ones, as I said before I think I'm going to take a different turn in this story than I originally planned too.