𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆🍋

(I apologize this is going to be bad. I tried my best 😭.)

"Do you want to continue this or leave it here?" Is what Tetsurou asked while holding his hand out towards the [S/C] female.

She nodded before extending her hand and accepting Tetsurou's.

'His hand feels nice and soft' Is what Y/N thought while they both walked to her small bedroom, she finds it weird that she finds comfort holding his hand.

She feels safe with him.

They walked into the dimly lit room that was getting its light source from the beautiful moon.

Y/N walks in front of him and guides him towards her bed.

She takes the time to think before things escalate 'what type of underwear did I wear today?! It hope it isn't a embarrassing pair.' She stresses.

Tetsurou sits on the bed while she stands in front of him, waiting for her to make the first move since he's to nervous.

Y/N shakes her head making her stop thinking about the embarrassing thing she was worried about, she tries her best to not show any sign of embarrassment on her face.

She takes a moment to look at Tetsurou, he was sitting on the bed with his hands together in his lap, he looked sort of nervous.

"Is there something wrong?" Y/N asked with caution trying not to make Tetsurou uncomfortable.

"It's just that.. I've never done this before. I know I had confidence earlier but now that I realized what's gonna happen it flew out the window" he confesses.

Y/N walks forward to Tetsurou and places her hands in his and squeezes it tightly.

"If it helps this is the furthest I've gone as well, it's nerve wreaking but as long as I'm doing it with you I'm fine." She says softly, smiling at him.

Tetsurou feels all his worries go away. Why was he so nervous? It's not like you were a stranger to him or anything.

"I'm fine with it too, I only want you to get to see me like this." He says before leaning in and lightly kissing your neck.

You sigh in pleasure, he's not doing a lot but the fact he's doing such a inappropriate thing to you makes you excited.

"Mmm it sounds like you're asking me to be your girlfriend." You say while running your hands through his hair.

He stops kissing your neck but not pulling away from it, "I am. What do you say Y/N?"

His hot breath lands in your sensitive spot on your neck making you feel a rush throughout your body, you can already feel your panties getting wet.

"I like the idea of dating you so yes." You say as he goes back to kissing your neck, more roughly this time.

You let out a quiet moan, feeling more aroused than before. He pulls away from your neck and kisses your lips.

Your mouths overlaps each other, he pokes his tongue in between your lips and you open them giving him access to explore inside your mouth.

His tongue glides across the roof of your mouth, you shudder and let out a moan from the feeling.

He explores your mouth for a few more seconds before pulling away to let both of you breathe, your mixed saliva running down the corner of his mouth.

You want more.

You get up quickly and sit on his lap, straddling him. His eyes goes wide from your boldness.

"Are you alright with me doing this?" You whisper in his ear lowly, with your hands rubbing his clothes torso.