𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 they both headed out to the garage of the building, Y/n has never been down there so kuroo decided to show her now

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 they both headed out to the garage of the building, Y/n has never been down there so kuroo decided to show her now. As they walked out the elevator kuroo asked "where did you park?" y/n looked at him shyly and rubbed the back of her neck

"i don't have a car, I um.. took the train here" she said looking down, kuroo felt dumb and insensitive for asking that question, "why did I say that, now it's going to be awkward.... but I could offer her a ride" he though in his head.

"um I can bring you to the bar and home if you'd like me too.." he say fumbling with his fingers, trying to make the conversation less awkward. She nodded her head and the walked towards kuroo's car

when they reached his car y/n was surprised by how nice his car was, it was a black and sleek sports car, most likely brand new, she looked at kuroo with wide eyes "c-can I touch this?!? can I even sit in it?!?" she says fidgeting with her fingers.

kuroo chuckled at her reaction, he felt good that she liked his car—he was worried that he would be an asshole or prick for having such an expensive car. "haha it's fine, you can get in it I offered you didn't I?" he says with a grin looking at her.

she nods her head, "let's go then" he says opening up the driver's door, y/n walks over to the passenger side getting in the car carefully trying not to mess anything up.

"it's fine, you can calm down." he says starting the car, this makes the woman ease up and sit in the seat comfortably, he drives out of the garage and starts heading towards the bar.

they stop at a red light and y/n takes the time to look at where they are, she see's beautiful lights from the city and couples and friends walking on the street enjoying their time, this makes her thinks about how she misses her friends and how lonely she is.

*Y/n's pov*

Looking at the lively town reminds me of how much I miss all my friends, how much I miss highschool.. Everything was so much easier back then, I didn't have to worry about paying bills or worrying about the next thing I'm going to eat.

Everything changed after highschool and I miss it. I stop thinking before I get too emotional and look at kuroo, he looks so handsome while he's driving, at first I was intimated by how nice the car is but when he told me it was okay I felt a little better.

I wonder how far the bar is from here, we've been driving for about 10 minutes and it's just been quiet other than the radio playing, "how far away are we?" i ask, he glaces at me quickly trying to pay attention to the road, "we'll be there soon, also how well do you hold your liqour?" he says looking forward at the road.

"i think I handle it pretty well, why?" i say raising my eyebrow at him, "just asking, sometimes people get pretty wasted at the bar so yeah" he says. i wonder how much it takes for him to get wasted, and how is he when he is? maybe he might get wasted later on when we're their he seems pretty stressed out.

"oh okay then, I'll try not to get that drunk then" I say before going to look back out the window.

*Timeskip*

We arrived at the bar and it looked really nice outside, I can't really be surprised since the people who seem to go here are business people. We step out the car and make our way into the building, when we're in people shout out kuroo's name and I hear someone say "the party has arrived", I'm guessing they're talking about him

Now I'm wondering what's going to happen, kuroo takes my arm and leads me to where there's two empty seats for us, I follow him since I don't have much of a choice. We sit down and he orders two drinks for us, "what was that 'life of the party' thing" I say giggling, he seems embarrassed by his slightly red cheeks.

"They call me that because everytime I get drunk it's gets pretty crazy" he says rubbing the back of his neck, "I have to witness this myself then, kuroo-san" I say smirking at him. He nods shyly and our drinks come up, we both clink our glasses and take a shot.

i shake my head trying to get that stinging sensation out of my tounge, I look at kuroo and he seems perfectly fine, "how is he able to not have a reaction to that? it was really strong." i say in my head.

"if your worrying about why I didn't have a reaction it's because during college this is all I did, I went to classes and stuff but when I didn't have anything to do i went out and got drunk" he says smirking at me, now i feel like a wimp for having such of a reaction like that to the liqour.

"ohhh okay then that explains a lot then" I say. He orders a few more drinks for us and we take them, time passes by and I feel myself feeling light and bubbly, I look at kuroo and be has a red blush on his face, I'm guessing he's drunk as well but not as much as me.

Kuroo looks at me and then looks at the people who are drinking and dancing to the music playing then looks back at me, "Wanna go dance?" he says, I nod my head and he takes my hand. His hands are so big compared to mine, I like how they feel.

I should stop thinking things like that about my boss it's inappropriate and unprofessional, I'm not going to lose this job over thoughts like that. He leads me to where the people are dancing and he lets go of my hand and starts dancing, well he attempted too, he was dancing really weird and to be honest it was really funny.

i start bursting out laughing and he stops and looks at me offended, "What? something wrong with my dance moves?" he says, I laugh even harder the way he worded made it even more funnier, "don't say dance moves, it makes it even more funny" I say holding my stomach laughing

he rolls his eyes and goes back to dancing, I take a breath and dance along with him.