Side Chapter: Room Decorating

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊

Your POV

Today was the day. I was going to get some decorations and paint for my room. Niko and Riko were going to come with me so they could pick out stuff for their rooms and All Might was coming to help carry the stuff. He also was the only one with a car. I didn't know what I wanted just yet but was hoping inspiration would hit while looking at everything.

I took a quick warm shower not wanting to take too long. I got dressed in a navy blue spaghetti strap, dark blue jeans, cream colored cardigan, and some black converse. I brushed through my wet tangly hair. After that, I walked downstairs to see that I was the last one down. I grabbed a plate of breakfast which was pancakes with some fresh strawberries on the side. I finished eating and made sure Bubbles was fed and had water.

I then looked at Niko's outfit curious to see what she was wearing since I normally see her in pjs. She was wearing a grey sweater with a black heart in the middle, black skinny jeans, grey shoes, and a white beenie to top it off. She actually cleans up nice. I turned my attention to Riko curious to see what she was wearing. She was wearing a blue Jean jacket with a matching skirt, a white spaghetti strap crop top, white heeled boots, and some jewelry. She also had some natural makeup on with her hair down. All Might was wearing his oversized suit he usually wears to school.

Once everyone was ready, we got into All Might's car and first went to a hardware store for some paint and whatever else we needed. After a lot of deciding, I went with a (f/c) paint. I noticed Niko went with a black paint and Riko went with a light pink paint. We also picked out new ceiling lights. All Might bought everything, but before we could leave we heard a loud crash and a loud shout. We rushed towards the sound and it turned out to be Niko. She apparently knocked down a display. She apologized profusely to the workers clearly embarrassed.

When we finally left the hardware store after lots of apologizing, we went to the furniture store to buy the furniture we wanted. I went with a (f/c) bed frame with a cushion head board. Niko went with a light grey bed frame with a tall head board. Riko went with a unique round bed frame with a cushioned bed frame. When we had finished picking out the beds, we went to find some matching furniture.

I found a short (f/c) dresser along with a tall one the same color. I couldn't decide on one so I got both. I found a cool sofa chair that after some debating decided to get. I got some lamps and two rugs. I also got a little mirror and a picture. Niko got two black with white arm chairs with a black table, two dressers, two lamps, a big fuzzy black rug, and two zebra print benches to put at the end of her bed. Riko got two white chairs, a desk, a dresser, a beige fuzzy rug, a mirror shaped like a sun, and a round mirror.

After we got all the furniture, we went to get some bed sheets, pillows, and comforters. I got a plain (f/c) comforter with (f/c) pillow cases because I was getting guilty of how much I was spending of his money. I know he doesn't really care but I feel bad anyway. Niko got grey bed sheets with black pillows and comforter. What is with her and black? Everything she got so far has had some black in it. It that like her fav color or something? Riko got a dark tan colored comforter with tassels at the end and some pink pillows. She also got a white princess drapes with light pink bows.

Finally, we got everything we needed and drove back to All Might's house. Once there, he helped us get all of our stuff into the house so we could paint our rooms first. Before we started, we quickly ate a late lunch. We worked together to paint each room starting with mine.  Then Niko's . Then Riko's. Once we were all finished with painting the rooms, we ate dinner. We decided to finish decorating the rooms in the morning since it was so late. We stayed in a different guest room since he lived alone anyway.