Chapter 41

An: thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 also sorry about the wait. It would have been done sooner but I got distracted lol. And I got lazy at the end so if there's any errors you know why

Your POV

On the day I was supposed to go back to school, I knew something was wrong. I could feel it the moment I opened my eyes that something was going to go wrong today. It didn't help that Niko and Riko were nowhere to be found. I looked all over the house, but couldn't find them anywhere. That's weird. Niko usually wakes me up for school by banging a bunch of pots and pans together right in my ear. I shrugged it off and got ready for school trying to put the bad feeling out of my mind.

I decided to walk to school so I wouldn't bother All Might who was currently trying to find something important. Or I think was important because he paid me no attention when I told him that I'd be walking to school today.

"That's nice," he said still looking for whatever he lost.

I quietly left so I didn't disturb his looking, but somehow I don't think it would matter even if I had made a ruckus. He was very concentrated on his search for his missing whatever. While walking, I still couldn't shake the feeling that something bad would happen. What it was I couldn't tell you. Maybe I shouldn't have walked today. I made sure to pay attention to where I was walking. I've bumped into way too many people to get destracted.

I made it to UA without bumping into anyone which I see as a win. I almost made it to the classroom without bumping into anyone, but to my annoyance I spaced out again thinking I was in the clear. What did he lose anyway? And where is Niko and Riko? I felt myself bump into something and I staggered back already apologizing out of habit. I took a closer look and saw that I bumped into a trash can. Great. Now I'm apologizing to inanimate objects.

I heard a small giggle and turned around to see a girl with long, periwinkle hair and blue eyes. Is that Nejire? She was looking at me with a smile. Not sure what to do in front of one of the top 3 students at UA I turned around and continued walking pretending I didn't just walk into a trashcan and apologize.

"Wait." She said so I stopped walking away to see what she wanted. "You're Y/n L/n, right?"

I slowly nodded unsure of where this was going.

"I knew it," she squealed with sparkles in her eyes. "It's so nice to meet you. I heard about how you helped Endeavor take down the herokiller Stain."

"Yes," I said with my eye twitching. "I helped Endeavor capture Stain."

"Would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch? I'm sure they'd love to meet you." She asked looking at me with admiration.

"Uh, sure..." I replied fangirling on the inside. I get to sit with the big 3! This is going to be so cool.

I waved goodbye and rushed to class to make sure I wasn't late. I didn't want to get another detention for being late. There's only so much time I can spend with Presentation Michael before my ears start to bleed. I made it to class moments before the bell rang. For some reason, Niko wasn't here. As soon as I sat down, an angry looking Aizawa walked in. He put down his sleeping bag which I've never seen him do and strode over to my desk.

"Yn," he said in a stern voice. "What did I specifically tell you before going to the internship?"

"Don't do anything stupid," I replied in a small voice.

"And what did you do?" He continued to ask.

"Something stupid." I said still in a small voice.