Chapter 13

Your POV

After Tit-sucky Baka-hoe yeeted that empty bitch, everyone looked at me then him in shock. They didn't think he would go along with it. They were wrong. Dadzawa- I mean Aizawa looked so disappointed in the both of us while I was trying not to laugh at his expression of "what the fuck is wrong with these kids."

Kachow came over to me and gave me a victory high five. Izu looked at me like I tamed a vicious beast or a terrifying demon. He's not wrong tho. The last time me and Kat hung out I splashed some "holy water" on him that was actually just some kool-aid and screamed "You need Jesus!" repeatedly until he exploded said kool-aid. (Rip kool-aid 2020)

When it was my turn for the ball throw, Izu, Kacchan, Ochachan, Mina, and Eiji all yelled in sync, "This bitch empty!"

To which I yeeted that bitch as far as I could. It admittedly wasn't as far as Izu, Ochachan, and Thotsucki's throw. It was better than some people tho so it's all good. We finish with the assessments and wait patiently until the caterpillar shows the results. When we see the results, Izu is the last one there. I surprisingly am ranked 5 out of 20.

Izu turns pale and starts shaking with the scary thought that he might be expelled on the first day. I quickly turn to him and console him by saying that Aizawa was probably lying when he said he would expel the lowest ranking person. Don't want them to know I know no one is getting expelled. Can't be acting sus.

Aizawa then confirms what I said by telling everyone that it was a joke and no one was getting expelled. Izu visibly relaxed when he heard that. I just awkwardly patted his back while Momo told everyone that she thought they knew. After that awkwardness, the human version of a chihuahua asked if we could hang out after school to "train" together.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did you say a face out loud?

Magic

I decided to take Katsuki up on his offer and "train" with him.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do you keep doing that?

We all know y'all ain't gonna train

I roll my eyes at the annoying voice in my head and go into the girls changing room.

Hey I saw that

I sigh and change into my normal school uniform. Ochachan noticed I didn't know how to put on my tie and asked if I wanted her to help. I gratefully accepted and she showed me how to tie my tie. Let's be honest. I'm never gonna remember this. 

When school ended, Bakagou actually waited for me. Izu gave us a weird look before asking me what I was doing. Kacchan got mad and told Izu rudely to mind his business while I explained to him that we were going to do some after school training.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I swear. If you do that one more time, imma slap the shit out of you

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aight you asked for it

Good luck finding me UwU

I snapped out of my thoughts to find myself in front of Kacchan's front door. How'd we get here so fast? His mom loved me. Every time I came over to train, which was surprising a lot, she would bake me my favorite cookies. Most of the time we wouldn't train. We would do...other "activities."

???? POV

"I told y'all"