Chapter 8

Your POV

A couple months pass by with Izuku and I training each day with All Might. During that time, I got better endurance and strength. I also got pretty good at using my quirk without accidentally destroying stuff. I also learned that if I overused my quirk I would get mild headaches and get really dizzy. At night, I would text Izuku, Uraraka, Bakugou, and Kirishima before bed.

Today is the UA entrance exams. I woke up earlier than intended and just decided to go to the beach early. I took a quick shower before putting on a Crimson Riot workout tank top and red shorts. I ate my favorite breakfast and gave Bubbles food and water for the day. I grabbed my phone and keys before locking the door and heading down to the beach.

After the encounter with Bakugou at the convenience store, I didn't meet any more class 1-A students which was kinda sad cause I wanted to meet them. As I was walking lost in thought, I bumped into someone causing them to drop their phone. I quickly bent down and picked up the phone and inspected it to make sure it wasn't broken. Luckily it was not.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings...." I say as hand the phone to the owner, a guy with red and white hair. It's Todoroki.

"It's ok." He says in monotone voice.

"Sorry for the trouble." I say calmly walking away as I fangirl scream in my head. That was so cool. I can't believe I met Todoroki. Too bad I didn't get his number.

???? POV

"Next time. Don't worry."

Your POV

After my brief encounter with Todoroki, I made it to the beach without any other accidents to see Izuku dramatically screaming on top of a pile of garbage. He then proceeded to fall off and get caught in a princess carry by All Might. I looked at the beach and was surprised at how clean it was even though I knew it would be cleaned up. I walk over to All Might and Izuku.

"Hey guys," I say exitedly.

"Hello Young L/n."

"I can't believe today is the UA entrance exams. I'm kinda nervous."

"Don't be nervous. You will do great Young L/n."

We wait as Izuku takes a little power nap. While we are waiting, All Might tells me the details on how I will be able to take the exams since I didn't actually go to a middle school. He told me that I officially went to Izuku's middle school and graduated so I was able to do the entrance exams. He also gave me the uniform so it would look legit.

Once Izuku woke up from his little nap. All Might gave his little speech and did his "Eat this" thing which is way funnier in person. I laughed so hard I started crying. Izuku was not amused. While All Might explained why he needed to eat his hair, I was still trying to stop laughing. I was unsuccessful fo another 10 minutes.

When I finally stopped laughing and Izuku ate the hair, I decided to get changed before heading to UA for the exams. Izuku, like the gentleman he is, waited for me to get changed. We walked to UA while discussing various things. When we finally got there, I stared in awe at how amazing it was in person. The anime really doesn't do it justice. We nervously walked in. I hope I get in.

???? POV

"Of course you'll get in. You're the main character now."