Chapter 30

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 If your interested in reading, I started a Percy Jackson x reader insert book.

Your POV

"I am here," All Might boomed very dramatically.

"Yes, we can see that," Niko said dryly.

"Who are you?" All Might asked confused as to why there were two new faces in the class room.

Niko ignored his question and instead said to me, "Ask him now while he's here."

"Ask me what?" All Might questioned still confused.

"Well, my house caught on fire so I was wondering if I could stay with you," I explained.

"Oh well of course you can stay with me."

"Also those two were living with me so they'll need somewhere to stay too." I say pointing at Niko and Riko.

"I guess they can stay with me too."

"Wait. Really?" Riko asked.

"Yes. If Young L/n let you live with her, then you can stay with me as long as you need."

"This is why I love you," Niko muttered under her breath.

"What are your names again? I didn't catch them."

"That was because we didn't throw them, but my name is Niko and my sis over there is named Riko."

"It's nice to meet you Young Niko and Young Riko. As you probably heard, you can stay with me for as long as you need."

"Thank you and we'll try not to burn your house down like the last one," Niko said giggling which caused Riko to slap the back of her head.

"Of course we aren't going to burn down his house. I can just put it out the fire with my quirk remember," Riko stated.

"If you can put out fires with your quirk, why didn't you put out the fire in my apartment?" I asked with narrowed eyes petting Bubbles.

Riko gulped nervously avoiding my gaze, "I was distracted worrying about Bubbles. And I did put out the fire. It was just after it damaged your house."

"Anyway All Might is it true?" Mina interjected.

"Is what true?"

"Is Y/n really your daughter?"

"Yup. The adoption papers went through this morning so it's official." He beamed.

"That's so cool," Izu gushed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"He sprung it on me while I was in the hospital and I didn't want to say anything till it was official," I explained.

"That makes sense."

"All right this has gone one long enough. Get in your seats. You two can just stand in the back while I teach," Aizawa ordered.

They did as they were told. Going to the back and standing while he taught. Finally, it was lunch time. They didn't know anyone else so they hung out with me to eat. After lunch, was the same as before except the two of them got bored and decided to play uno in the back. Where they got the cards I'll never know, but they got really loud. Aizawa finally had enough when Niko screamed you traitor when Riko hit her with four different plus four cards in a row. He kicked them out of the class.

Apparently they decided to go bother Class 1-C because we started hearing loud screams and laughing coming from that direction. Although we didn't know for sure until a worn out Present Mic came in dragging the two laughing girls. He was covered from head to toe in pink glitter. I did not hesitate to burst out into laughter which resulted in me falling out of my seat. He did not look amused. In fact, he looked horrified as if he'd seen something terrible.

At last, it was the end of the day. I went to go find All Might with the dynamic duo. He was in the teachers lounge with Present Mic who, as soon as he saw them, screamed like a little girl and ran out of the room leaving a trail of glitter in his wake. Imma have to ask what they did to him later. All Might finished up his work and then took us to his car. He drove for a good 30 mins before arriving at his house. To say his house was huge was an understatement. It was massive.

There were two floors with a total of seven bedrooms. Since there were plenty of rooms, we all got our own room. All of our rooms were on the second floor while All Might's was on the first floor. He showed us to our rooms which were huge then said that we could decorate them to our liking.

After we settled in, he called us down for dinner. He made spaghetti and meatballs which tasted amazing. For desert, he had made a cherry pie. Afterwards we split up. All Might doing whatever it is he does. Niko going to her room to binge watch anime. Riko following Niko with snacks she raided from the pantry. I went to do my homework. When I was finished, I put on my Eraserhead pjs and went to bed. Falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Niko POV

"I didn't know what his house looked like so I made one up. This is what it looks like on the outside:

 This is what it looks like on the outside:

And here are the floor plans:

The room decorations are to be determined

The room decorations are to be determined."