Chapter 12

A/n: Before we start, how did I rank #1?

Your POV

After a couple of days and hundreds of failed attempts of trying to get the voice to tell me what my second quirk was, it was finally the first day of school. I woke up a bit earlier than expected and decided to just get ready for school. I put on my uniform minus the tie cuz I couldn't figure out how to tie it.

When I was done getting dressed, I went and grabbed a pop tart for breakfast. I made sure to give Bubbles her breakfast and some water. I quickly texted Izu that I was heading out before grabbing my backpack and putting on my shoes. He texted back asking me to wait for him. I gladly waited.

On the way to school, Izu was a nervous wreck. He kept muttering things to himself. I got bored so I decided to try and contact the voice one last time before school started. Are you there Oh Great Voice in my head?

Yeah. Did you need something?

You said I had two quirks now right?

Yup.

You gonna tell me what the second one is?

Nope

I sigh in annoyance. And why not?

I want to see how long it takes you to figure it out.

Am I close to figuring it out?

Not even close

You're enjoying this aren't you?

Yes I am. Now pay attention you're at UA.

I look up and realize the mysterious voice was right. I was in front of UA. I glance over at Izu and he seems too excited. We walk side by side to class 1-A. Those doors are huge. I mean I knew they were but like woah. Once we open the door to the class Izu immediately got singled out by the one and only Tenya Iida.

Izu got really flustered when Iida complemented him for figuring out that there was more to the practical exam than met the eye. While this was going on, I said a quick hello to Ochachan and Thotsuki who was still sitting with his feet on the desk.

It was then that Mina saw me and came over super pissed that I didn't tell her that I got into UA. I thought I told her. Oops. I apologized frantically worried that she might be mad. She said it was ok and that she wasn't mad and she was glad we were in the same class. While we were talking, the door opened up and in came the yellow caterpillar. He really does look like a hobo.

Mr. Aizawa, aka the underground pro hero Eraserhead, told everyone to be quiet and that we weren't there to make friends. He then gave us our gym uniforms and told us to get changed and to meet him outside because we were having a quirk assessment test.

We all got changed and regrouped outside. When we got there, Ochachan asked about the entrance ceremony. He explained that we ain't got no time for that and how the person ranked last would be expelled from UA. Yeah right. We all know that's not happening. Well I know that's not happening. They don't, but I do.

I see Izu get really nervous when Mr. Hobo- I mean Mr. Aizawa says that. I poke him and reassure him that he will do fine as Mr. Aizawa explains the first test to assess our worthiness of being in his class. He asks the angry porcupine how far he threw the ball in middle school and then told him to throw the ball while using his quirk.

Bakuhoe winded up and before he threw I yelled at him, "This bitch empty"

To which he gave me his trademark smirk before yelling, "YEET!" while using his explosive quirk to throw the ball full force.

???? POV

"Y'all thought he would yell die didn't you?"

A/n (2): Sis cough RikoFatino cough Y you no read my book? 😢