Chapter 37

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 also if you have any outfit suggestions dm me a link so I can choose outfits for y'all to wear that you actually like.

Your POV

The next day of school, I made sure the device was firmly attached to my wrist before getting dressed and going down for breakfast. Today's breakfast was pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top. I saw Niko and Riko wearing the UA uniform and remembered that today is their first day. Also, if I remember correctly today is the day we're supposed to pick hero names. I probably should've thought of one, but I'm lazy so I'll just think of one when I get there.

All Might drives the four of us to school in another of his really expensive looking cars. When we get there, I excitedly pulled Niko along to our class while Riko waved and probably went to her class. I slammed open the door which startled the few people who were already there. Niko smiled and waved at them. I pulled her over to Izu's desk to talk with him, Iida, and Ochachan. We discussed how the sports festival made us recognizable to the public. Me especially because everyone now knows I'm the daughter of the number 1 hero.

We all quiet down and go to our seats when Aizawa walked in without any bandages since he completely recovered from his injuries.

"Today's class will be on Hero Informatics," he announced causing many of them to panic thinking they were gonna have a test.

"Calm down y'all," Niko said before Aizawa could continue. "That just means you're gonna choose your hero code names."

Fun Unclezawa nodded his head in confirmation making mostly everyone jump up in excitement.

"This has a lot to do with the Pro-Hero draft picks. Because you are only first years, any offers can be taken back before they graduate." He explained showing us the draft results.

Me, Todo, and Kacchan lead the class with thousands of heros wanting to recruit us. For some reason, I'm in the lead instead of Todo. Calamari looks kinda discouraged from the large gap between the numerous nominations we received and the only hundreds of ones everyone else received.

"Congratulations Y/n for having the most nominations," Momo said with a smile.

"Eh," I responded. "I'm pretty sure most of them are because All Might told everyone that he's my dad."

"Even so. It's quite impressive L/n" Iida interjected.

"I guess," I shrugged.

"The pros must be reluctant to work with Bakugou because of his demeanor during the awards ceremony," Sero contributed to the conversation.

"If I scared them, then they are just weak," Kacchan boasted.

"I'm glad we got offers," Ochachan said to Iida.

"Midoriya didn't get any nominations," Mineta said. "It's probably because of the reckless way he fought against Todoroki."

"You will all be interning with Pro-heros so it's very important that you choose your hero names. That way they know what to call you," Funzawa informed. "Except you Niko since you didn't participate in the UA Sports Festival and arrived part way through the course. You have to do makeup work."

"What?" Niko groaned. "I don't wanna."

"Well, you have to if you want to continue being in my class."

Niko huffed crossing her arms and replied, "I shouldn't have given him free will."

"What—" I started to ask, but Midnight walked in before I could ask what she meant.