Chapter 2

Your POV:

"Well, it's nice to meet you Young L/n," All Might says.

"Hi L/n, my name is Izuku Midoryia"

"You guys can just call me Y/n ya know," I reply

"O-ok Y/n," Midoriya stutters.

Should I tell All Might my predicament now? Or later when Midoriya isn't here? I thought to myself. Well if I'm going to be friends with them I might as well be truthful. "Actually All Might I was kinda looking for you," I started.

"Really Young L/n?" He asked. "Did you need something?"

"Yeah. You see this might be a bit hard to believe but I'm actually from a different universe where you guys are just an anime."

They looked at each other then they both look at me like I just got out of an insane asylum.

"What? Are you all right Young L/n,"All Might asked as if he didn't believe me.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine aside from being magically teleported into an anime." I reply.

"Were you really teleported from a different universe?" Midoriya questioned.

"That's what I keep telling you. I don't even know if I have a quirk in here, but either way it's really cool to meet you Midoriya. You are one of my favorite characters...I mean people in the show. You're so strong and cool."

Midoriya did the surprised pikachu face which was really funny to see in real life (does being in an anime count as real life?). "Really? But why? There are many people out there who are way stronger and cooler than I am like Kacchan."

"So? I like you better because you aren't a bully and you are strong person who never gave up on your dream to become a hero even after everybody told you it was impossible for you, a quirkless person, to become a hero which isn't even remotely true. You don't have to have a quirk to be a hero. Sure it would probably make it a lot easier, but it isn't really required. Besides, a hero is someone who helps people and from what I've seen you've helped a lot of people in ways you could've never imagined." I smiled. "Sorry. I kinda rambled there. Just pretend I didn't say anything."

"Thank you Y/n," Midoriya says while starting to cry really hard.

"Young L/n that was a really nice speech." All Might complemented.

What? All Might just complemented me? This is the best day of my life. "T-t-thank you," I stutter as I become a blushing mess.

"No problem Young L/n. Now about you being from an alternative universe. I don't know how it happened so for now you'll just have to stay in our universe, but do you have a place to stay? If you don't, you can stay with me until we figure something out."

"Thank you for the offer, but I actually I have an apartment. Although I'm currently lost so if you can tell me how to get there that would be great. Here I have a picture of the place on my phone," I told them while taking out my phone to pull up the picture of the apartment number to show them.

"This is the apartment across the street from where I live," Midoriya states.

"So we're neighbors? That's awesome. Could I have both of your numbers so that if I need anything I can text you?"

"Of course Young L/n," All might says as he takes my phone out of my hand and puts his number in my contacts then hands my phone to Midoriya so he can do the same.

"Thanks. Well I should be getting home cause I'm pretty sure my cat is hungry. Midoriya can you show me the way?" I ask.

"O-of course Y/n. It's this way. Bye All Might."

"Bye Young Midoriya and Young L/n." He waves as we leave.

"Bye All Might," I wave back.

~Time skip cause idk what to do here~

"Thank you for taking me home Midoriya. That was really sweet of you."

"It's no problem. But if I can call you Y/n, then you can call me Izuku."

"Really? Ok then. Bye Izuku. I'll see you later." I say as I wave goodbye and unlock my apartment.

"Goodbye Y/n. See you later." He replies while going to his own apartment.

This was a good day. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.