Chapter 1

Your POV

As the white light faded, I realized something about my room was different. It was more animeish. I ran towards my bathroom and looked into the mirror. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was totally bamboozled. I had short/long (h/c) hair, smooth (s/c) skin, and big (e/c) doe eyes.

As I was processing everything, I decided to figure out where I was. So I did the logical thing and turned on the news. As I turned on the news, it immediately went to a story showing a goop monster attacking a middle schooler. When I saw that, I immediately knew where I was.  I was in My Hero Academia. Just then I heard a loud bang. I jumped like 10 feet in the air and whipped around to see that Bubbles pushed my PS4 onto the ground which smashed it.

I sighed in relief, "Bubbles, you scared me you crazy child."

Now what do I do, you wondered. Should I go to the pros? Someone is bound to know what to do. I'll go to All Might. But I don't even know where to find him. Oh right. I have a phone. I can just look it up

I locate my phone and look up where to find All Might. I click on a website that looks sketchy af so of course I do exactly what it says to do. Cause why not.

"Ok. It says to go outside and walk around. Well something is bound to happen."

I grab my keys, wallet, and phone before I pet Bubbles and walk out the door. I make sure to lock my door before making my way downtown. I decide to make sure I knew what my new address is so if I got lost which I definitely would I could just look up directions.

As I start walking, I overhear a conversation between two people. I look around the corner and there is All Might talking with Midoriya. Well that was pretty easy, I thought looking at All Might. All Might then deflates while spitting blood which actually is funnier in person. I snorted then realized my mistake as All Might has heard me and was now looking at me in horror which resulted in Midoriya looking back and seeing me as well.

I stare at them like a deer in the headlights  before quickly turning around and trying to Naruto run out of there. But me being the clumsy ass I am, I trip over nothing and fall flat on my face.

All Might rushes toward me as I sit up and asks, "How much did you see?"

"Uh...nothing?" I reply sweat dropping. He and Midoriya look at me like I grew another head.

"Fine," I sigh defeatedly. "I saw you deflate like a balloon but don't worry I'm not gonna tell anybody."

"You're not?" All Might questions.

"Of course not. It's not my secret to tell."

He visibly relaxes at my words. "I believe you Young...what's your name?"

Should I tell them? I guess I can tell them my name. It seems harmless enough. "Y/n L/n."

AN: I got no idea what I'm doing with this. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to ask.