Side Chapter: Tsuki Usagiyama

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 I've been procrastinating due to writers block so if you have any suggestions for later chapters pls comment them 🙏 this chapter is about MHAloverOBVI oc. Also the pic above is a mood.

Somewhere near Shizuoka Prefecture

I woke up today to another glorious sunny day. I decided to take a walk around town after lunch so I'm not inside all day. Plus it's really nice out right now. I eat a quick lunch consisting of a sandwich and a bag of chips. After finishing, I put on my worn out shoes and grab everything I need, including my phone, my wallet, and my earbuds. I'm almost out of the house when my sister, Rumi also known as the pro hero Mirko, asked me where I was going. I explained to her that I was going for a walk.

I walk out of my house after saying goodbye and take a left to get to the park. While walking, I put in my earbuds and turn on some music to listen to. I hummed along to the music while strolling along the empty sidewalk. Since today is a Tuesday, most kids my age are at school. I don't go to school so I don't have to worry about that. It's also why I probably have no friends. That and my shyness. Hopefully, one day I can at least get one friend despite my shyness.

I make it to the park to see that it was empty except for me so I sat on the swings. I decided to watch the UA sports festival again to pass the time. Half the views on this video are probably from me rewatching it over and over again. I had just gotten to one of my favorite parts. It's where Bakugou fights Ochako. Practically any fight that had Bakugou was my favorite. You could say I'm a big fan of his.

I had just gotten to the last fight between Bakugou and Todoroki when I heard a noise. I looked up to see a certain spiky, ash-blonde hair with bright red eyes. It was Bakugou Katsuki. I rubbed my eyes unsure of if I was hallucinating or not. When I looked back, he was still there except he was looking at me. Startled, I fell back off the swing and landed on my butt. He looked at me like I was crazy and started to head over.

I panicked and did the first thing that popped into my mind. I ran. I full on sprinted away like my tail was on fire hoping that he didn't follow me. I had run in the opposite direction of my house in my panic to get away. The only way back home was through the park so that was not a good idea on my part. I decided to wait until dark to go back since he probably wouldn't still be there. While waiting, I watched the sports festival from the beginning. It never gets old.

Once I was finished, it was getting dark so I went to see if he was still there. Long story short, he was. He looked like he had been training for a while which he probably has. Because it was somewhat dark, I could sneak around without him noticing me. I was about halfway there when I felt a sneeze coming on. I covered my nose to try and stop it. I thought I was in the clear so I uncovered my nose. As soon as I did, I sneezed and it wasn't quiet. I froze like a deer in headlights and turned my attention to Bakugou.

He was looking in my direction, but didn't seem to see me so I booked it thankfully in the right direction this time. I made it home just in time for dinner. I was slightly sweaty from running all the way here from the park, but because I was hungry I ate dinner before taking a shower. After my shower, I put on some fluffy pjs and decided to watch my favorite sports festival scene one last time before going to bed. I fell asleep thankful that I didn't make too big a fool of myself in front of Bakugou.

Basic Info

Name: Tsuki Usagiyama
Gender: female
Age: 16
Height: 5'1"
Eye color: red
Hair color: dark orange
Hair length: to mid back

Personality: •she's shy
•usually just walks around town
•doesn't attend high school
•rewatches the sports festival on her phone since she doesn't have any friends
•always listening to music in her earbuds
•a fan of Bakugou
•sister to Mirko

Quirk: Fox
Description: gives the user a fox-like appearance ex: the ears and tail of a fox. She can do anything a fox can.
Weaknesses: unknown