Chapter 25

An: Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my book 😊

Your POV

I quickly skimmed over the calls and messages. Most of the calls were from All Might. He also sent a lot of messages asking where I was and if I was ok. I looked at the messages from the class group chat and all of them were worried about me. I was getting ready to text them to tell them I am ok when I got another call from All Might. I accepted the call.

"Uhm...hello?"

"Young L/n, are you ok? Where are you? You're not hurt are you?" He frantically asked.

"I'm fine. I'm not hurt," I answer purposely ignoring the second question. I don't want him to know where I am just yet. He'd probably make me go back to the hospital.

"Why did you leave the hospital?"

"I was bored."

"So you decided to just leave without telling anyone?"

"Yeah. Are you mad?"

"No Young L/n. I'm not mad just disappointed," he sighed.

Did he just hit me with the disappointed card?

Yup

I thought you were asleep.

I was but I got hungry so I got up to make some ramen. Want some?

Yes please

I gotchu

"Young L/n? Are you still there?"

I forgot he was on there. "Yeah. I'm still here"

"Tell me where you are. I'll come get you and take you back to the hospital."

"No thanks," I said just before I hung up. Did I really just hang up on the number 1 hero?

Yes. Now come get your ramen.

I quickly texted the group chat to tell them I was ok then plugged it in and went to get my ramen. I ran into the kitchen to see Niko eating her ramen. She gestured towards my ramen and told me to eat up. I hungrily slurped down the warm ramen.

"Thanks," I mumbled into my ramen.

"No problem," she responded with a smile.

???? POV

"I know where you are now. I'm coming for yo ass ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ"

Your POV

When I finished eating, I looked at the time to see how late it was. It was only 11:25 so I decided to watch some anime. Niko invited herself to watch it with me while eating some of my Doritos and drinking some of my soda. She'd better replace that. I thought saltily.

After a couple of episodes, I wanted to go to sleep but Niko wanted me to stay up and watch more anime. Tomorrow is the first day back to school since the USJ Incident and I don't want to be too tired. I also don't want to miss anything. Hopefully All Might doesn't make me go back to the hospital once he knows where I'm at.

I decided to stay up with Niko. The temptation of watching more anime was to big to pass up. Curse my weeb ass. Well whatever. I can just drink some energy drinks. We watched binge watched the rest of that anime and were gonna start another anime when I realized that it was time to get ready for school.

I went to my room to get my uniform and take it to the bathroom. I get into the shower and let the warm water cascade down my back. I should have taken a shower as soon as I got back. I smell. I wonder why Niko didn't say anything about it. Once I was clean I got out of the shower and put on my uniform.

I went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast before I left for school. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Niko standing there with my breakfast. Today it was oatmeal and some strawberries with an energy drink. She apologized for keeping me up all night. I had just finished my breakfast when I heard a knock at the door.

???? POV

"I'm here bitch"