Chapter 18

An: Thank you for reading my book 😊 Feel free to comment any suggestions you may have.

Your POV

When everyone else finished with their turns, we went to our separate changing rooms. As soon as I got into the girls changing room, everyone crowded around me telling me I was really smart in capturing Kacchan. By the time they were done, I was a blushing mess from all their praise.

I quickly got changed back into my uniform and went back to the classroom. On my way to the classroom, I bumped into Shinso. Before I could walk away, he grabbed my arm. I tried to get out of his grip, but for some reason I couldn't get free.

"You're the girl from the entrance exam right?" he asked.

"Uh...no?"

"Don't lie to me. I know it was you." he stated.

"If you knew, then why did you ask?" I said sarcastically.

He looked at me surprised that his quirk didn't work. 

"How did you know my name?"

Yeah. How did you know his name? Seems pretty sus to me

Shut up

"I...uh...don't know what you're talking about."

"You're a terrible liar."

"I know," I sigh. Should I tell him the truth? I'm pretty sure he'd know if I was lying.

True dat

You're not helping

I wasn't trying to

"Well? Are you gonna answer me?"

I sigh again, "Yeah yeah. I'm getting to it. You see I was minding my own business one day when-"

Before I could finish, Izu yelled out my name. I looked in his direction and he motioned for me to come over to him. I looked apologetically at Shinso and asked him if he wanted me to just text it to him when I get home. He agreed and gave me his number. I promised I'd text him everything.

I then walked over to Izu to see what he wanted. When I got to him, he asked if I wanted to come over to his house after school to hang out. I smiled and said I would be there. I love going to his house. Mainly because his mom always makes me lots of food.

Bring me some food home pls. I'm hungy

Can't you just make something?

I'm too lazy fo dat

Will you tell me what my second quirk is?

Yes

Pinky promise?

Pinky promise

Ok. I'll bring you home whatever Inko makes

Thx. I luv you bbygorl 😘

Whatever

On our way to Izu's house, he talked about how awesome I was to have beaten Kacchan without either of us getting hurt.

"Well I do train with him a lot. Maybe that has something to do with it," I say nonchalantly.

"You train with Kacchan!?!" He yelled really loudly.

"Yes. Could maybe not yell in my ear?" I reply covering my ears.

"Sorry. I was just surprised. He never gets along with people this well."

"Yeah well I'm special," I say as we get to Izu's house.

We walk inside and immediately Inko wraps me in a warm hug.

"Y/n. It's good to see you again. I'm making f/f for dinner. Feel free to stay," she says nicely.

"Ok. I was just wondering if I could take some home with me for later," I say nervously.

"Sure honey. Take as much as you want," she gushes.

I smile and thank her before Izu drags me to his room. Once we get into his room, we do our homework together since I'm dumb and don't know anything on the hw sheet. After we finish, we go to eat dinner. It was really delicious. I make sure to grab enough for one serving for Niko and another serving for me.

I leave and go into my house. I see Niko stretched out on the couch watching a movie. As soon as she sees me, she hurriedly gets off the couch and runs over to me.

"Food?"

I sigh for the third time today and hand her her portion of the food. She scurries off back to the couch to finish her movie while I go to make sure my cat has food and water. After that, I make sure to text Shinso explaining how I knew his name. I decided to tell him the truth. Before he could text back, I plug my phone in and go take a warm shower.

After my shower, I put on my fluffy All Might pjs and brush my hair. I make my way into the living room where Niko is still sitting on the couch. She finished her food, but was still watching her movie. I stood beside her and cleared my throat. When she didn't notice, I cleared it again longer.

"You should get some water for that," she giggled.

"You said you'd tell me what my second quirk is," I retorted.

"I did didn't I," she sighed, "Aight I'll tell you what it is." She paused the movie and patted the seat beside her, "Sit."

I did what she said and sat down on the couch. She looked at me and said, "Your second quirk is called Immortal. As the name suggests, you are immortal which means you cannot die. You can get hurt but you cannot die."

Niko POV

"Do you like your new quirk? 😊"