Chapter 27

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 That's my sister's cat. His name is Garfield.

Niko POV

"So what do you wanna do while we wait for her to get home?"

"Let's make all the pasta she has."

"She doesn't have any pasta."

"Then we'll go get some and make it."

"Alright let's go."

Your POV

"Guess who's back bitches."

And then everyone clapped. No but seriously it was funny to see their faces. They were all like we were so worried about you and why did you leave the hospital. Mummy told me to go back to the hospital so I said I would if he went with me. He said no. What an amaZhang way to start the day. (If you get the joke, we are now besties)

Since I wouldn't go back to the hospital, he said I'd have to participate fully in class. I was gonna do that anyway. I sat down in my seat and he started explaining the UA sports festival. He went into great detail but I zoned out halfway through. He talks too much.

Riko POV

"Well this was a terrible idea"

"You think she'll be notice?"

"Most likely"

Your POV

Something is wrong. I can feel it. I don't know what it is yet but I can tell something bad just happened. I should not have left them in my house by themselves. I mean I don't even know one of them. And the other just invited herself into my house and won't leave.

The pro mummy gave us some work to work on while he took a nap. It was dead quiet when a phone started ringing. Everyone looked around for the source. And then in a horrifying moment I realized that it was my phone ringing.

All eyes faced towards me and my face started  burning. I quickly hit decline and apologized profusely. I thought I turned it to vibrate? My phone then started ringing again so I hit decline again. This went on for about a minute while I was apologizing over and over. Aizawa got fed up and told me to answer since it was apparently important. He told me to put it on speaker phone so he could see what was so important.

Riko POV

"I'm gonna tell her"

"Don't you dare"

"Too late"

Your POV

I answered the phone and put it on speaker. It was Niko and Riko.

"Hey"

"Hey. Why are you calling during class?" I asked suspiciously hearing some whispers on the other side.

"You know when you left and you said not to burn your house down?" Niko started.

"Yes," I replied slowly.

"Well I may or may not have accidentally started a fire that may or may not have burned your house down." Niko explained.

"WHAT?!? IS BUBBLES OK!?!" I screamed.

"Yeah" Niko told me while Riko quietly giggled in the background.

"What did I specifically tell you before I left?" I questioned.

"Uhm...don't burn the house down," Niko said quietly.

"And what did you do?"

"I burned the house down," Niko sadly responded.

"Where am I supposed to live now?"

"Uh I don't know. With All Might, your dad,  maybe?" Riko intervened.

A collective gasp went around the room. Everyone looking at me with a shocked expression.

"All Might is your dad?" Izu asked.

"Yes. Now shush. I'm on the phone," I answered. "Anyway Niko what we're you doing that caused a fire?"

"Oh. Well Riko and I-"

"Don't get me into this." Riko complained.

Niko cleared her throat, "Anyway as I was saying, Riko and I wanted to make some pasta."

"But I don't have any pasta."

"Exactly which is why we went to the store and got some. Then we started to make it, but Bubbles ate something and started choking so we went to help Bubbles. When we made sure Bubbles was 100% safe, we totally forgot about the pasta. And when we finally remembered, the whole kitchen was on fire. We panicked, grabbed Bubbles, and ran out the door," Niko explained.

I sighed, "Ok. I'll ask All Might if I can stay with him. What about you guys? Where will you stay?"

"I don't know. We would've been able to go to our shared apartment but someone decided to run off without paying her half of the rent," Riko responded.

"Sorry," Niko sheepishly said.

I sighed again, "I'll see if you guys can stay with All Might too."

"Thanks. We'll stay at the park with Bubbles until your class is over. Sorry for bothering you," Riko said and then promptly hung up.

I looked up to see the the entire class plus Aizawa still looking at me in shock. And that's when I heard it.

"Are you All Might's secret love child?"