Side Chapter: Kinzo Hakito

An: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 This oc is from sirtoastburger . Remember if you want your oc to have a very own side chapter, don't hesitate to dm me the information.

In a dark alley

A shrill scream cut through the chilly night air. I grunted in frustration. This was supposed to be an easy score. Just take the stupid rich lady's purse and get out of there. But no, she won't let go of her purse and just had to scream really loudly. Now there is a lot of unwanted attention on me. Pro heros are looking at me and running in this direction. I panicked a bit and did the first thing that came to mind. I punched the rich lady in her perfect teeth which resulted in her letting go of her purse and falling to the ground.

The heros arrived and surrounded me. Why are there so many pros? I just took her purse. I calmed down a little and smirked at the pro heros who had just arrived. They got into their battle positions, but I just gave them a little wave before stepping into the shadows and dissolving into the murky darkness. I silently stepped out of the shadows into a bar that I called home. A soon as I did, I had to dodge a knife.

"Dude, what the hell?" I angrily said to the man I considered to be a brother.

"Oops. My hand slipped," he smirked at me.

"I could've dropped my croissant," I said dramatically putting my hand over my heart.

He just rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing. Planning his attack on UA. More specifically the pro hero known as All Might. For some reason, he's obsessed with All Might like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Always talking about him and watching him from a distance. In all honesty, I don't understand why he hates him so much. He's not as bad as Endeavor. That douche canoe can go rot in hell for all I care.

Shigaraki continued working on his plan of attack. I sighed and went to my room to change out of my villain costume. Once I arrive in my room, I grab a change of clothes and walk to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on my change of clothes. My clothes consisted of a dark blue hoodie on top of a black tshirt and a pair of gray sweatpants. I take out my phone to play my favorite game Mystic Messenger. I play for a few minutes before heading back to the bar area.

I walk back into the bar with Shigaraki and Kurogiri both taking a break and watching the news. I curiously turned my attention to the screen to see what was so interesting. On the tv, it showed an interview with the same rich lady that I robbed. She was putting on the water works spinning a story of how she survived a vicious villain attack. I snorted at her clearly over exaggerated story. My snort caught the attention of Shigi and Kuro.

I smiled at Kuro and asked, "Can I get a waffle?"

He didn't answer so I asked again, "Can I please get a waffle?"

He sighed at my antics. Many people don't know this but Kuro knows a lot of vines. Mostly because I love vines and force Kuro and Shigi watch them with me every Friday. It's become a weekly tradition. Now and again the entire LOV joins in on Vine Friday. Kuro hands me my waffle and I eat it happily. While eating, Shigi announced his plan to attack UA. Obviously I will be helping out. It's the least I can do after what he did for me.

A few days pass and it's finally time to attack. I also put the finishing touches on my little project. It's a lil robot that can float that I dubbed Mochi. I ran a little test to make sure everything is in order. Once I'm satisfied, I put on my villain costume which consisted of a black body suit with fingerless gloves and combat boots. It also has a face mask. I grab my weapons which consists of a glock and a knife for backup. I put my weapons in their correct holsters and made sure Mochi would follow me.