Part 10.

Gulf lie on the bed beside Mew. His eyes still looking around the room, how his figurines and funko pop's were in the room and was designed beautifully inside Mew's room. His posters are there too beside the poster of the band that Mew likes. How he wished this will always be his life but sadly reality sucks and life doesn't go as we planned.

Gulf faced the sleeping Mew. The peaceful sleeping look on Mew's face calms him down. The dark circle surrounding Mew's eyes were fading already, his light snores brings music into his ears. Gulf touched Mew's face, tracing his jaws, he kissed his husband's forehead before carefully getting up so he won't wake his husband.

He took a bath and went to kitchen to prepare something for them. He saw his phone is ringing and it shows it was Mild who was calling him.

"Hello phi..."

"Gulf! Tell me, are you just faking your amnesia?" Gulf winched due to the loud voice of Mild who is accusing him a liar early morning.

"What are you talking about phi? Why would I do that?" Gulf sounded hurt which made Mild feeling guilty. "Why do you think I would fake my amnesia phi? Is there something that I should know? Did something happen that

Mild went silent for few seconds before he could regain himself. "Nothing Gulf. You know maybe you're just pranking us." Mild explains, hoping that the younger will bite it.

"Why would I do that? You're weird phi. Why did you call so early by the way?" Gulf seemed to just dismiss the topic.

"Oh yes! I will drop by later, what do you want?"

"Japanese food please. Mew will love it too"

"Still thinking about him, if you only know what he did and why you're in that state.." Mild murmurs which he thought the younger didn't heard and notice. "Alright, I shall buy you Pad kra pao too"

"Oh! Thanks phi! Drop by soon" Gulf said with excitement which brings smile to the caller.

The call ended. Gulf sigh put the phone back to the pocket of his shorts and brew some coffee for himself and make tea for Mew, he also cooks breakfast for him and Mew.

"What are you cooking bii?" Mew asks as he sit on the table. The latter hands him his tea, he mouthed a thank you.

"It's just some fried eggs, bacon and chocolate pancake." Gulf paused for a bit. "Uhm, do you eat chocolate pancake boo?"

Mew chuckled, "Its my favourite. I'm glad seems your taste remembered it"

Gulf just smiled at his husband. He placed two plates of food on the table, one for Mew and one for him. They proceed to eat with comfortable but unknown silence.

Mew decides to do the dishes since Gulf cooked for them.

"Boo..." Gulf's sitting on the kitchen counter watching his handsome husband doing the dishes.

"Hmm?"

"P'Mild said he will drop by later" Gulf said holding back some of his words.

"Okay... Is there any problem with that?" Mew asks, he turn around and face his beautiful wife.

"Nothing... He just said that I might be juat faking my amnesia. Do you.. Uhm.. Do you think the same way too?" Gulf said slightly stuttering and looks like he is about to cry.

"No I don't bii. I trust you and I know you will never do that besides it's scary enough not knowing anything, you know? Also, the Gulf I know will not pull stunts like that" Mew said holding his wife's arm.

Gulf kissed his cheeks, "Thank you for believing in me boo"

Mew smile at Gulf's action. It's the first time that Gulf initiated some intimate actions. "Always bii, always. Just tell me what you want and I'll gladly comply" Gulf just nodded.

"I will boo, remember what you said okay?"  Gulf said showing gestures to do pinky swear and Mew giggled before he loops his pinky finger on Gulf's.

"I swear, as long as it's reasonable and within my reach" Mew said and Gulf just smiled. He helped his husband to finish drying the plates and drag him to the living room to accompany him watching movies.

"What are we going to watch?" Mew asked as sit on the couch. Gulf looked at his husband, waiting for Mew to invite him to sit in his embrace. Mew got the signal and open his arms to invite the younger to come and sit beside him inside his embrace while the other happily took.

"boo?"

"Yes bii?"

"Tell me about your exes" Gulf said sounding innocent. "It's just that I forgot about them and it's like I'm getting to know you again" He explains.

"Hmm.. Well, I don't have a lot of lovers before us. I got two exes, the first one we separated with mutual understanding" Gulf just nodded, listening to his husband intertwining his hands on him.

"Hiw about the second one boo?" Gulf pushed further.

"He... We broke up due to some unforseen reason and I want to make everything right" Mew's voice got a hint of a sad tone.

"How's breaking up with him making things right?" Gulf asked, pushing the topic further

"Well it's kinda long story... but the important thing is we are together and married right?" Mew said forcing a smile.

"Do you.. Uhm.. Still love him?" Gulf asked, masking the pain and throb in his heart.

"I won't say I don't but I don't love him enough now. I have a wife and my whole being is for him and my heart now belongs to him" Mew said smiling at Gulf. He placed his hand on Gulf's cheek, caressing it a bit.

Gulf stares at Mew, their head moves closer and eyes were like talking to each other. Gulf can feel Mew's breath on his lips and without breaking the eye contact, Gulf placed his hand on Mew's neck to pull him closer. Their lips met. The sweet taste of each other's lips were sending shivers to their spine. They were kissing for a minute or so before Gulf pulled away.

Gulf smiled at his husband giving him a quick peek on his lips before he buries his head on Mew's chest.

Mew caressed Gulf's hair. "Let's watch now. What movie from netflix do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Hmm.. I want to watch 'King's Avatar / Quanzhi Gaoshou' Please!" Gulf look at Mew using his doe eye and the elder one just chuckled while pinching his cheeks.

"King's Avatar it is" Mew pressed the button on the remote to play what the series his wife desire while cuddling and waiting for Mild to come who is taking his sweet time.

~~~~~~~

// I'm supposed to post the update earlier but I'm tired doing stuff so I cheated and stole time from work to finish this 😂

Hello everyone and happy new year!

Lovelots ❤️💙