Part 1

"Gulf! Hurry up and move your things!" Mew shouted from the second floor. They just moved to a new house given to them by Mew's parents as a newly wed gift.

"Why don't you help me instead?" Gulf shouted back from the outside while dragging his suite case. He lost the bet with Mew, so Mew won't help him to move and arrange his things. He can hear Mew's laughter from the inside and it made Gulf pissed.

"You lost the bet. No way!" They bet whose parents are going to get angry with the marriage and unfortunately Gulf's mom did. They didn't disclose what is the reason for marriage, they didn't mention that it is just a bet because for sure they'd be furious and won't let the marriage happen. They don't want to pay a fine to Mild though. He's requesting for an impossible amount and even though the two can afford them, they can't just give the money to him.

The three were best of friends since Gulf's still in elementary. Mew and Mild is elementary too but they are four grade higher than Gulf, nonetheless, the three of them made the best of friends and had a great time. Mew is openly gay, Gulf's bisexual who is secretly in love with Mew and the straight Mild.

One time they were drinking at the bar celebrating their graduation, then they came up with the drinking competition. Mild's the one who suggested that whoever wins, the losers will follow his order. The ever cheater Mew and the strong Gulf didn't make it, Mild's the winner. Who would've thought that he will order for Gulf and Mew to get married and stay together for two years. Well, don't get it wrong Gulf freaking love the setup and is dancing happily internally but Mew on the other hand didn't agree at first. He got a boyfriend and how is he going to explain to the cute and petite guy that he is marrying his bestfriend. Luckily, Mild got the video of their bet agreement and his unreasonable request that made Tar agreed with he agreement that he should visit or meet with Mew every weekends or whenever he wants as long as it's reasonable or Mew is not busy. Gulf doesn't want to agree with that but who is he to differ? Well, he is just his freaking husband.

The first time I've heard he got that cute little boyfriend of his, I ignored and avoided him for a more than a week saying I was busy, yeah I'm busy. I was busy crying for my broken heart but what can I do? He likes those cute and petite type of guys and I am far from that. Gulf almost teared up with his thoughts.

"Gulf!" Gulf got startled by sudden call from Mew from his back.

"Mew, What the fvck? I almost have a heart attack!" Gulf scolded the paler guy who just laughed at his antics.

"Sorry, sorry. You should lessen your coffee Gulf. You're so funny... I can't even..." Mew can't hold his laughter that made the tanned guy pissed even more.

"I'm not talking to you anymore!" Gulf continues to drag his suitcase to his room. Mew got the masters bedroom and Gulf chose the room on the far end. He doesn't want to hear the sounds of love making of Mew and his boyfriend, his heart can't take it.

"Sorry na... but you're so funny, why are you so jumpy nowadays?" Mew asked. Gulf just rolled his eyes.

"If you're not helping then move out of the way!"

In the end Mew still helped Gulf to bring his things to his room. He got all the posters and some of his anime Funko pops that he had collected all through out those years.

Gulf's eyes went bigger when Mew tried to carry a box that got different design than the others and seems to be well kept.

"Mew! give me that!" He snatched the box from the paler guy, Mew just looked at him in disbelief and get a different box to bring to Gulf's room. Mew doesn't know that the box he previously holds contains a lot of letters addressed to him that Gulf wrote himself but never gave it to him. It also contains a lot of his stolen photos and those gifts Gulf bought for Mew. All those gifts that Mew would like to have and had set his eyes on. Some of the gifts that he kept and never gave Mew were similar to the ones Tar had given to his boyfriend which made Gulf insecure and Jealous. He never got the chance to give it to Mew, he don't want to, he doesn't have the guts to. Gulf doesn't want to risk their friendship, he just wants to love the other without reservation, love him from a far even if it pains him.

Once Mew is out of Gulf's room, Gulf carefully placed the box in a well hidden part that you can't see it unless you intend to really search it. Mew is oblivious to Gulf's feelings and he just loves the other as a brother.

// A/N: They're brothers who loves each other more than normal. duhhhhh. hahaha //

"Gulf! The rest of the boxes goes to the kitchen right?" Mew shouted from the car. Gulf brought all his baking tools. He loves baking which he made Mew to buy an oven so he can bake anytime.

"Gulf, after we eat I'll be leaving you here alone alright? I'll go to Tar" Gulf hearts ache but he is master at hiding his feelings already. Even though with Tar's condition of them getting married that he would visit Mew or Mew will go to him always. Mew doesn't want to impose to Gulf very much, he is considerate. He made a promise to Gulf that he will only invite his boyfriend when Gulf's not around.

"Gulf, I already helped you. Now it's your turn to keep him from leaving you and making him fall for you." Mild said as he sips his beer. Gulf invited him to lessen his loneliness and sorrow since Mew visited his boyfriend and who knows? They might be doing it.

"P'Mild! It's hard. He has a boyfriend you know?" Gulf said sadly. Mild know Gulf's feelings for Mew. He already asked Gulf to confess multiple times but the latter just declined saying he can't compromise their friendship, he would be left with nothing if Mew choose to sever their friendship or if the other would be wary of him. He might lose his mind if Mew decides to ignore him and treat him as nothing.

"Gulf, you know, you should confess anytime soon before its too late. What if Mew decides to marry Tar? Then I will nurse a crying Gulf again and this time it would be for a year not just a week" Mild rolled his eyes. He remembered how Gulf cried when Mew break the news of having a boyfriend. How he kept Gulf away from Mew for a week until Gulf can fix his feelings, how Gulf drinks every night and cried himself to sleep. Mild's with him in all those times. He can't stand seeing Gulf in pain but he also can't blame Mew. How many times he had attempted to tell Mew that Gulf loves him but he hold himself back, it's not his place to tell.

"Phi he is stuck to me for two years and I don't want to, you know he reason why, right?" Gulf whined like a kid. He is kinda tipsy already judging by the way how he talks.

"Hmmm... alright! Now let me clean this up and get you to bed" Gulf just nodded and lay on the couch leaving Mild to clean all of their mess and drag him to his room.

"Phiii.. Sleep beside me. It's lonely..." Mild just tsked at the needy Gulf. He is always like this to him whenever he is drunk. Afraid that if he does that to Mew he might accidentally spill what he feels for him.

"Alright, scoot over!" Mild laid beside Gulf and Gulf immediately hugged the smaller guy.

"Thank you phi." Gulf said as he drift to sleep with tears in his eyes.

Mild woke up when someone pats him. "Why are you sleeping with him?" The angry Mew said and slowly removes Gulfs hand from Mild's body, careful to not wake the tanned guy. Once successful, Mew dragged Mild outside and locked Gulf's room.

It's the first time Mew saw Mild sleeps beside Gulf. They sometimes sleep the three of them together but never just two of them.

"Calm down Mew, we are just sleeping together. We are not having sex and its not like it's the first time that we sleep beside each other" Mild just rolled his eyes.

"When did that happen?" Mew is not comfortable hearing Gulf sleeps with someone else, even if that's Mild. There's a tug in his heart but he chose to dismiss it with the thought that maybe he is just being possessive as a brother. Mild just ignored him and sleeps in the guest room.

*******************

// New story it is! This idea has been bugging me for a week now and I just decided to write this.

How was it?

lovelots.