Part 3.

Few days have passed and it seems Mew's somewhat avoiding Gulf purposely but not totally.

Gulf's now sitting in their living room watching The Mortal Instruments from Netflix. He saw Mew walking to the kitchen maybe to get some food.

"Phi... Watch this series with me" Gulf calls Mew, he saw that his husband somewhat hesitated with his invitation.

"I'm working on my thesis Gulf" He said trying to dismiss the younger without letting him down by giving him some valid reason.

"Okay..." Gulf sounded sad and disappointed. Mew's about to went back to his room after drinking water when he hear Gulf murmurs. 'Maybe I should just ask P' Mild instead'

"Mew! I'll ask Mild to come over alright? You'll be staying in your study room anyway" Gulf said as he is munching his snacks.

"Why?" Mew asked him in a low voice. Why does watching some series on netflix needs companion? Mew thought.

"I want someone to company me watching. He doesn't have work tomorrow anyway and you're busy" Gulf said while pouting. He really wants someone to accompany him watching, he feels lonely again. He noticed Mew's kinda distancing himself from him so he doesn't want to force the other guy. He doesn't want to keep pushing himself to Mew.

Gulf snuggles to his otter pillow, puffs his cheeks and grabbed his phone. Mew's just looking at Gulf's every move. He looks so cute that you want to pinch his cheeks and gobble him up.

He calls Mild and after few rings the other guy answered.

"Phi! You busy? Come over, let's do movie marathon. Mew is busy" Gulf said still pouting and eyeing Mew.

"Where's Mew?"

"Oh, he is upstairs. He will work with his thesis. That's what he said" Gulf said lying and hinting the other guy as Mew glares at him. Gulf is certainly enjoying this.

Mild laughs from the other line, he knows Mew is listening. He doesn't have a plan of going out but pissing off Mew is an achievement for the two.

"Set this on loud speaker" Gulf complied hiding his smirk from the guy who keeps throwing daggers at him. "I'll be there in 30 Minutes darling, wait for me. I love you" Gulf almost burst into laugher but he is master of holding himself back.

"Rightttt... I'll be waiting for you. Love youuu, take care" Gulf playfully said as he ended the call. Mew is now glaring at the phone and he went back to the kitchen and takes a bottle of coke before he sit beside Gulf after moving some pillows that is surrounding Gulf.

"I thought you have thesis to work on?" Gulf asked the older innocently.

"I'll accompany you until Mild arrives" He said, eyes glued to the screen. He doesn't like the feeling of the tug and pain in his chest when someone is close to Gulf.

"You don't have to phi, I know you're busy" Gulf said smirking at the older guys beside him.

"It's fine. Its not in rush"

Gulf decided not to comment, to avoid letting the older feel he doesn't want him to company him watching series. He is actually internally singing and happy as Mew gave in and watched beside him.

After half an hour, the door bell rings and they both know it Mild. Mew is about to stand up but Gulf stopped him and said he will get the door instead. Mew just nod a bit and looked at him walking to the door.

As Gulf opened the door, the shorter guy lounge himself at Gulf and kissed his cheeks knowing that the Mew is watching their interactions. Mild's body still attached to Gulf when he feels someone suddenly detached him from the younger guy and that someone is no other than Mew who can no longer take it and stands up abruptly to separate the two. He cannot understand his feelings but he certainly doesn't want someone to cling to Gulf for too long.

Mew's having internal conflict as he is not that possessive towards his own boyfriend but when it comes to Gulf his feelings were too much as he wants everyone to distance themselves from Gulf. He wants Gulf to be close to only his and his alone. Mew dismissed his feelings thinking it might just love and protective for his little brother.

"Mew!" He got startled as Gulf called his name louder this time. He let's go of Mild's hands and rub the back of his head trying to thinks what to say to excuse himself.

"I thought you have thesis to work on?" Mild raise his eyebrow.

"Gulf said you were coming, so I decided to join you guys" Mew said. He doesn't really have to work on his thesis as he just prood reading it.

"Liar!" Mild said as he holds both hands of Mew and Gulf to drag them to the sofa to resume watching.

"Let's watch I Am Number Four!" Gulf said excitedly. The two just nods from his cuteness.

Mild saw that Mew is not focused watching the movie instead his gaze lingers to the two. Mild purposely leans to Gulf and whispered to the younger's ear that made him giggled.

The two where whispering to each other from time to time and giggles so much to Mew's liking.

"Is it necessary for you two to be that close?" Mew asked, his voice is a little bit pitched.

"We are always like thi Mew. You just don't notice it... After all, you are always with your boyfriend" Mild said the last sentence in a low voice which unfortunately Mew still heard. "by the way, where is your boyfriend?" He asked.

Gulf's looking at Mild and gently taps his arm, signalling him not to push the topic any further but smaller guy just ignored him and focus his attention to Mew.

"He is busy. He got something to finish" Liar Mild thought. Before going to his best friends house he dropped by at some restaurant to take out for Gulf his favourite Pad kra pao and he saw Tar there with his sister saying they also went out to eat as they are bored. He also said that Mew is working with some of his projects, reason for him not to visit his boyfriend which is different from the alibi he gives to Gulf.

"Hmmm.. Gulf let me sleep with you tonight" Mild said saying sweetly to Gulf which he earned a glare from Mew. "Mew why don't we sleep at Gulf's room tonight, like the old times" Mild smirked. Mew thinks for a minute, he wants to decline but he doesn't want Mild to be alone with Gulf in the room. He nodded his head in defeat and tries to focus his eyes on the screen they're watching.

He never knows that he is walking directly into the trap that is well laid by Mild.