Part 19.

A week turns into a month of no contact between the two. Gulf is waiting, he is waiting for his husband either to come and get him or to divorce him but he hopes it would be first one.

"Mom, can you cook for me? I want some carbonara but not too creamy" Gulf asked his mom. He doesn't know why but if he's the one who cooks the food it seems tasteless to him.

"Hmm. Don't you love a creamy carbonara? You complained before that you prefers a creamy one" His mom said but still proceed to cook what her son asks her to. She spoils him too much and one of the reason is she doesn't want her son to be lonely and to feel the love.

"Just this time" Gulf answered and she just nods at him.

"mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"How did you know that dad is the one?" Gulf asked, his mom stopped what she is doing for a moment and turn to her son.

"Honestly? I don't even know but I just love him too much and want him to be my last. In love, You won't even know if he is the one. You will just wake up one day and say 'ah, he is the one I'm going to spend my life with' and you just need to fight for it. You just need to believe in your love. You just have to trust each other" She said smiling to herself.

"What if you're in doubt? What if its hard? What if all it gave you is pain? What if you fight for them and they end up to be the wrong person?"

"You should ask yourself, where is that doubt coming from? When in love, you have to be prepared of getting hurt because that's part of it but of course who wants to be hurt, right? No one does. So you have to trust your partner. Love comes in all forms and sometimes it's being shown when we least expect it." She gave him a warm smile, "You know, whether ending up with the right or wrong person depends on us. Is the person worth it? The perfect person is always worth the pain and the tears. And if you think all those hardships, pain, tears that you've invest to that person is not worth it, then why stay?"

"How will I know if he is worth it?" Gulf asked.

"Ask your heart" She went to her confused son and hold his hand. "You should fix things if you think it's still worth fighting for" She squeezed Gulf's hand before going back to what she's cooking.

"What if doesn't love me?"

"Are you going to give up then?" She asked.

Gulf is silent for a minute before he answered, "Yes. I'm willing to let him go if his happiness lies on someone else other than me" His tears starts to flow. Remembering all the memories he got with Mew.

"I miss my Mew, mom"

"You miss him? Then you should know what to do"

Gulf grabs his phone and dial Mew's phone number. It rings but he was directed to his voicemail. He tried calling their home phone and gets the same result. He dialed Mew's phone number again but still got directed to voicemail.

"Uh, Mew. If you can hear this, please call me back" He left on the voice mail and sends text messages to Mew but got no response.

Gulf contacted Mild but he was told that Mew doesn't want to meet up with him for the time being. Gulf cried how he affect Mew by leaving. He didn't know what to do because what if Mew is with Tar already? He can't live without Mew. Pathetic he is but it might take him forever to recover just incase Mew leaves him for good.

"Phi please, can you go to our house? Just confirm if Mew's still there" Gulf begs Mild. He wants to know if Mew still stays in their home, he prays he still does. The elde guy agreed, he wants to help them both. He wants to help them fix their marriage or separate for good then he will support the two since he is the start of everything.