Part 21.

Gulf's energy slowly being replenished but he doesn't know what to feel. He is pregnant with Mew's child and he doesn't know what to say to Mew.

Will Mew gonna accept our child?

Gulf got all sorts of feelings. Luckily, his morning sickness isn't that horrible. He got Great to help him, Kao also visited for a bit, just enough for Great to change and Kao brought fruits and healthy foods Gulf can eat.

"Great, you said mom will be here today?" Gulf asked. He is discharged but his dad said that he should leave the hospital when his mom arrives which he agreed since he doesn't want to inconvenience Great more than he does.

"Well yeah, they'll be here anytime soon" Great said, though his eyes went bigger for a bit due to a slip of tongue.

"They?" Gulf asked with a brow raised, he just asked about his mother but he answered they.

"Uh yeah, 'they'." Great said scratching his head, "She is with your helper in the office, I guess?"

Gulfs brows furrowed, though he is aware about that person but why does have to go through such lengths to visit him in the hospital when they can just meet in the office. It didn't made sense for Gulf.

Great just smiled and offered a fruit to Gulf.

"Did Kao brought strawberry? I want it instead" Gulf asked. Great just smiled again, it's the fourth time Gulf asked for it, that Great had to ask someone to buy more.

"He did. You want it again?" Great teased him.

"Hoiii! This is just the second time I asked for strawberries." Gulf pouted. Cute, Great thought but he dismissed that knowing Gulf is pregnant and married to another man.

"Yes, yes, second time this afternoon. Okay" Great grins, He got a cute smile.

"Hmpp! You know you're cute and kind and honest. I want my baby to look like you" Great got startled with what Gulf just blurted out. His eyes widened. Gulf laughed seeing Great's reaction.

"Oh my god! You're really cute. Come, come, let me pinch those cheeks" Gulf teased, motioning Great to come closer which Great did the opposite.

"Uh no?"

"Whyyy? a cutie like you needs squish squish again" Gulf said puffing his cheeks and act like he's squishing them. Gulf looks too cute that Great wants to squish him instead but Great don't want to die young.

A soft knock saves Great's life. It might be a nurse or a doctor so they didn't bother to open it but the knocking continued.

"Come in" Gulf said, still all smiles from his teasing with Great.

Gulf's mom entered.

"Mom! Where were you? You're not here when I woke up. I have to deal with this bunchy munchy teddy bear" Gulf complained, for more than a day, Gulf is calling Great 'The tall bunchy munchy chubby teddy bear' much to Great's disgusts. Though he did protest but he doesn't to stress the pregnant man.

"The what? who?" Gulf's mom chuckled but before Gulf can answer Great spoke.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kanawut. Gulf seems to be displeased seeing me right after he opened his eyes so, he whined like a kid for the whole day making his still tiny baby inside him complain" Great said with straight face, rolling his but Gulf's mom knows that the other is just joking.

"Hooii! You bunchy munchy chubby teddy bear got no right to complain. I still haven't squished your cheeks yet!" Gulf exclaimed, making his mom and Great giggle at his cuteness.