Part 5.

The fuming Mew dragged Gulf out of the restaurant forgetting his now confused boyfriend.

When Gulf and Mild entered the restaurant just the two of them looking all cute and wearing matching clothes, his jealousy rise again. Mew already admits to himself that he is jealous when Gulf got too close to Mild, his heart doesn't like that.

His confused heart doesn't know what to do, so when Tar asks if they can meet or have a dinner date as he found a new restaurant that seems serve good quality of food, he immediately agrees to spend time with his boyfriend however his mind really drifts to Gulf and Mild that is alone in their home.

That's why when they entered the place. Mew was eyeing the two all the time not listening to the blabbering of the man in front of him. The two didn't notice them. His jealousy keeps rising since the two keeps smiling, laughing and holding each other's arm while enjoying themselves in their so-called date.

"Mew, Mew, are you listening to me?" Tar said as he noticed his boyfriend's is not paying attention to him.

"huh? Uh.. yes, I am" Mew said trying to turn his gaze back to Tar but still fails as his eyes keeps staring at the other two on the table far from them.

Mew's eyes almost snapped when Mild stands up and walks closer to Gulf. He holds Gulf's face and leaned in, he is about to kiss him. Mew see red, he abruptly stand up and went to push Mild and yank Gulf and drag him out not hearing that Tar calls him.

"Mew! Let go of me" Gulf's trying to free himself from Mew's grip but the older guy is not listening. He tightened his grip on Gulf's wrist.

They went to the parking lot and Mew pushed Gulf inside, sit him in and close the door as he went to the driver seat and starts driving.

The ride was silent, Gulf's trying to gauge the elder's emotion but Mew is still fuming eyes fixed on the road. Gulf's phone dinged, indicating that a notification came in. It was a message from Mild.

"Who is that?" Mew asks with his voice full of jealousy and anger.

"Huh?" The confused Gulf didn't know what Mew is talking about.

"Your phone, who messaged you?" Mew said darting his eyes to Gulf and then back to the road.

"Ohhh... Uhm, it was P'Mild. He says he took care of the bills and he will go home, dropping Tar along the way" Gulf explained, He feels that the Mew will be at ease if he explains to him. Well, not all that Mild said to him were included in his explanation. Mild said that Mew is clearly jealous and he encouraged Gulf again to confess to Mew, however, Gulf doesn't want to do it yet. Not that Mew is still tied to Tar.

Once they reached their house, Mew went to open the door for Gulf then hold his wrist bringing his husband directly to his room and locking it after them.

Gulf's too shocked to comment and react. Mew motioned him to sit on the bed beside him. Gulf mindlessly followed him and sit beside his husband.

"What was that Gulf?" Gulf at Mew's eyes puzzled. Shouldn't I to be one who will the ask the question, not the way around? Gulf thought.

"Which Phi?" Gulf answered the question with another question. He is clueless on what's running in his husband's mind.

"Why did you let Mild to kiss you?! Dammit!" Mew exclaimed. Tired with Gulf's clueless attitude.

"He kissed me?" Gulf again asked which just pushed Mew to the edge.

"Yes! Earlier at the restaurant Gulf!" Mew is once again fuming with anger, not that Gulf seems not to have an idea to what he is talking about but he remembered how the two interacts and how Mild kiss his wife.

"Oh right! Why did you drag me out of the restaurant Mew? It was rude to P'Mild and... and to your boyfriend" Gulf said hiding his sad tone so the other won't notice.

"The fvck? Anwer me first Gulf! Why did Mild kissed you?" Mew raised his voice slightly, that made Gulf flinched and tears spooled in his eyes. Mew immediately realised what he just did so he holds Gulf's hands.

"I'm sorry Gulf. Please forgive me na for raising my voice. I didn't mean it" Mew said trying to console Gulf. Gulf just nodded.

After contemplating if Mew will push the issue of Mild kissing Gulf, he is afraid that he won't be able to stop himself and might get angry at his wife again.

"You should rest Gulf" Mew said. He stands up and about to open the door for Gulf but Gulf has another plan.

He back hugged Mew. "We didn't kiss Phi... I mean I can't kiss P'Mild"

Mew slowly turn around and is facing Gulf, looking at his eyes.

"I saw him kissing you Gulf." Mew said calmly.

"We didn't kiss Phi... He just wipes off the stain on my lips that's it" Mew went stiff. Seems like a cold water was to him.

"I- I'm sorry for dragging you out of the restaurant Gulf. Does it still hurt?" He inspects Gulf's wrist which is still somewhat red for his hold earlier.

"It doesn't hurt Phi, no worries"

"hmm..." Mew just hummed still not letting go of Gulf's hand.

"Gulf... Promise me one thing, okay? Please don't have a relationship with someone else. Maybe at least until we are still married" Mew said looking at his husband's eyes, begging.

"...but... Uhm... Aren't you yourself in a relationship? Why is it different from me?" Gulf asked, he actually know why Mew asked but he doesn't get it why.

"Just please do it for me." Mew beg him again.

"You're being unfair Mew. I'll think about this but it doesn't mean I agree." Gulf said retracting his hand from Mew's and went out of the room to go to his.

"I can't be in a relationship, while you're in one. I don't want to be the only person to feel the pain"
"Why is so hard to admit that you're jealous?"
"Why is so hard to say you just want me to have a relationship with you? Ugh! Mew I hate you! I hate that I love you! Argh!" Gulf Grunted, punching his pillow thinking it's Mew.

~~~~~~

// This update is kinda lame, I know hahaha

I'm supper busy still 😂😂 I just escaped a bit 🙊😂

Lovelots ♥️💙