Part 12.

// This part contains some mature scenes. If you're not comfortable, I'll put some indication to it though I know you all liked it 😂

~~~~~

A week has passed and Gulf's avoiding the conversation with Mew. The older tried to confront him but no avail, Gulf managed to dodge and divert the topic and if he is cornered, he will remain silent and won't talk. Today is another day of Mew trying to talk to Gulf about what he said "Not having a divorce" Not that want one but it confused him because out of nowhere his wife suddenly spurt something like that out. He might have heard them talking? Gulf is watching another series in their living room when Mew sit beside him. 

Gulf tried to stand up but Mew holds his shoulder to let him remain sitting.

"Gulf, bii, why are you avoiding me?" Mew asks. He is tired chasing his wife like a cat to a mouse. He wants all the information he can dig from the younger guy. "Let's talk please" Mew begs.

Gulf sighs in defeat. He was avoiding the topic. "Okay, let's talk" He faced Mew. It's about time I face this, he thought.

 Mew was taken aback as he was expecting another silent treatment from Gulf or him dodging the topic again for the nth time. 

"Talk Mew" Gulf started when the elder guy was just silent and seems to be in shock. 

"O-Okay. Why did you say that you won't divorce me? What do you mean by that?" 

"I said what I said Mew. I won't file a divorce and I won't agree even if you propose it." Gulf paused for a bit, "Why? Are we going to have a divorce? Is our marriage failing Mew?" 

Gulf keep on surprising Mew. The latter don't know how to explain to the younger that they married out of the bet and he don't know that Gulf is inlove with him who he rejects and attempted to suicide but then got rescued and he got amnesia right now and now Mew loves him but his wife cannot remember a thing while his wife's family and friends were urging him to process a divorce that in his heart he never wants and never will. 

Mew release a deep sigh, "Do you know why we married, Gulf?" Mew asks. It's stupid to answer a question with another question. 

Gulf raised a brow and smirk, "Do you?" 

"Stop playing with me, dammit!" Mew exclaimed, he is getting irritated. 

"I married you because I love you Mew." Gulf became serious suddenly. "Why did you marry me Mew?" Gulf throw the question back at him. 

"I... uh, its complicated." His irritation died down as quick as it rose. "How did you know that you married me because you love me?" He asks.

"I know what I feel Mew. And why is it complicated marrying me?" Gulf paused for bit and gathers all courage he could muster and swallow all the stabbing pain. "Complicated because you love someone else other than me? or complicated because you don't love me at all? I'm sorry, I forgot they just mean the same thing." Gulf is a master at faking and pretending but sometimes pain is just too much, thus, his tears flows no matter how he tried to prevent it. "Did you wish that you never marry me Mew?" 

Mew eyes widen, "Of course not Gulf. I... I love you..." He confessed. He holds Gulf's arm gently, like conveying he is telling the truth.

"Do you Mew?" Gulf's eyes were sad. Its full of pain. 

"I love you Gulf. I was oblivious to my feelings then and dismiss it as love for a brother or love towards my bestfriend but I keep being jealous. I love you Gulf that I don't want to live a life without you anymore." Mew with full of sincerity. He learned to love Gulf, he learned that he love Gulf before Tar. He is just searching for excuses and turning blind eye to his feelings. He love Gulf then and he love his wife more now.