Part 2.

Gulf woke up to an empty bed, he remembered that he asked Mild to sleep beside him last night but he is nowhere to be found. Maybe he went home already? He thought.

He checked his phone and saw it's just 9AM, Mild usually wakes up in the afternoon. Gulf went down after fixing himself and taking a bath. He found Mew sitting on the dining table sipping his tea as he doesn't drink coffee. 

"You're home Phi?" Gulf sometimes call Mew 'Phi' but most of the time he just calls him Mew. 

"Hmm.. Yes last night" Last night? was he just gone for few hours then? I thought he won't be back until today?

"did you fight with Tar phi? oh... by the way, did you see Mild last night? he was sleeping beside me and I woke up he is no longer there" He coughed.

"He moved to the guest room. I saw him last night" He said not meeting my eyes.

"Liar! You dragged me out of Gulf's room last night because you see him sleeping beside me and hugging me" Mild pops out from my back.

"Morning honey! Where's my coffee?" He tiptoed to kiss on my cheeks, which I don't mind but I suddenly feels shivers run through my body. 

"What the fvck?!" Mew exclaimed. I didn't spared him a look. If Mild didn't whispered about Mew like being jealous I would be so nervous right now.

"I'll brew coffee phi... hold on, take a sit first" I said trying not to laugh.

"Hey! You two are ignoring me! Is there something going on between you two that I don't know?" Mew asked full of seriousness. 

"Uhh.. nothing phi" I said still brewing coffee, otherwise if I face him, either I will laugh or will tell him the truth.

"You two is not telling me the truth! are you two together?" He said. I turned and eyed Mild, He is suppressing his laugher. 

"We are not together, not yet, right honey?" Mild smirks and winked at me. His game is always the worst. "Aren't you happy Mew? You have a boyfriend, Gulf does too? I'll love him more than you do" He added. Mew's face turned sour but he immediately return to his normal face.

"Okay. I'll go upstairs and rest, I'm tired" He said as he put his cup in the sink. Once we heard the door of the room close. Mild and me immediately laughed.

"phiii... don't do that!" I said, still holding my stomach from too much laughter.

"did you...did you see his face... he is jealous!" Mild stutters as he speak in between his laughs. "but seriously Gulf, we should keep this up. Let's see if he will really get jealous, If he does, you confess if not I'll help you get out of the marriage" 

"You talk like you were not the reason for this marriage. I don't want to phi, I'll treat for dinner if he does, how's that sounds?" I said, I don't want to get out of this marriage yet. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

"Fine, but I want home cook food. Also, weekly desserts for a month please!" He demands. 

"Fine!" 

"Thank you darlinggggg..." He said in a louder voice intending to let the other man hiding in his room to hear. He giggles "I'll go home now. Goodluck" 

He is leaving me now with the hungry tiger. I gathered and wash the dishes before trotting to my room. We have two weeks of a should be honeymoon but since we're not inlove, well he is not inlove with me then we will be just staying at home. Our family thinks we were having a great time with our honey, as if. How I really wish that instead of having honeymoon with his boyfriend, he spends time with me instead.

"Gulf, can we talk?" He said as he knocks on my door. Luckily I've finished talking a bath already.

"What is it Mew?" I asked, he looked at me from head to toe and swallowed. What is wrong with my outfit? I usually sleep wearing a bit oversize shirt and a boxer and if it's too ho, it's just tank top and a boxer. 

"What are you wearing?" He asked as he pushes me inside my room. 

"I'm about to sleep phi. You haven't seen me wearing this?" I asked him, he just shake his head, but I think he might really have not seen me wearing something like this yet. It might just be P'Mild.

"Sit Gulf." He motioned me to sit on the floor in between his legs as he grabbed the hair dryer. I hope this moment won't end but unfortunately it will. 

"Gulf... what is your relationship with Mild?" He asked. It startled me, I didn't know that he will ask this question to me again.

"Uh, were bestfriends, did you forgot?" I joked trying to lighten his mood.

"That's not what I mean Gulf. Are you two dating?" We're not and were just making a bet to see if you're going to get jealous but P'Mild will kill me if I say so, I'm sorry.

"No phi..." I said shyly.

"Gulf, I trust Mild but please take care of yourself alright? I don't want to see you get hurt" Oh you don't know how I am hurting everyday because of you but I won't tell you that just because I value this friendship more.

"I know how to handle myself phi. You should go to sleep now, I will too. Thank you for drying my hair" I said as I slowly stand up and walked to the door to open it for him. He kissed my forehead and gives me a half hug before he proceeds to his own room. Mew Suppasit, you are not good for my health! Please be careful of your actions moving forward. 

****************

// short update ❤😂😂

Lovelots