Part 23.

It has been few hours and Mew seems to be still sulking. Though he is, he doesn't neglect his wife. Mew still order foods for Gulf, help him and even though he doesn't talk much to him.

"Boo... talk to me na..." Gulf cooed Mew, they're done for the day already and Mew seems not to be talking properly to him.

Mew sighed, "Okay. What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you"

"boo, I'm sorry na. I didn't meant to say it, I won't make the same mistake again, I'm sorry" Gulf's tears were threatening to fall again and it pains Mew to see his wife being emotional and all.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. It just it also pains me hearing it from you. You promise that you won't do it again, alright? It's a bad joke" Mew went to hug his wife. Gulf sobbed on Mew's shoulder wetting the spot with his tears.

"Don't cry na. I'm okay now"

"I'm really sorry, boo." Gulf's tears still continues to flow. It's the first time that Mew sulks for that long and it's their first not so major fight, though Gulf won't really call it a fight.

"Sshhh... It's fine. What do you want to eat now?" Mew asked while still running circles at his wife's back.

"I want 'sinigang'" Gulf said, it made Mew smile. Gulf been asking for that dish and Mew's learning to cook it for his pregnant wife.

(A/N: I don't know what's the english term for 'sinigang' and as per google its 'stew' and it doesn't sound right haha so if you know it, share it with me 😉)

"Yes wifey. I'll cook it for you" Mew said before he untangle himself from Gulf. He kissed Gulf's lips before he went to the kitchen to cook the food. Mew's gesture made Gulf giddy.

(Time skip!)
Time passed by it's already the 8th month of Gulf's pregnancy. He doesn't demand as much as before, Mew and Great's cheeks luckily isn't soggy due to daily pinch and squish of Gulf. But he is still sensitive like before.

They were closer to Great and Kao too. The two spoiled Gulf just as much as Mew. They visit Gulf almost every weekend and bring all those nutritious foods as per Mew's request.

Godt and Mild also visited them when Gulf's on his 7th month of pregnancy and Mild laughed at him for a whole day that made Gulf smacked him a hundred times while Godt brought him for shopping and spent thousands of dollars for Gulf's baby.

"boo.. I look like a whale now. My stomach's so big, I am so fat!" Gulf protest while looking at the mirror. He feels hot always so he always use a thin shirt at home. He stopped working or should we say that Mew forced him to stop working when he reached the 6th month of his pregnancy.

They are just temporary workers at Gulf's company. Though basically the two were the heir in their family company, it doesn't seem to matter much.

Mew still continues to work but he is just at home to accompany Gulf since one time Mew's at work and Gulf got bored at home. He went to the office and he just ride a cab and it scares Mew to the bones. Mew doesn't want Gulf to travel alone since he is pregnant and he got the tendency to sleep anywhere and whatever the situation is, he can always fall asleep.

Mew turned around and look at Gulf who seems to be measuring his body in front of the mirror.

"You're not fat, bii. If anything, you're sexy and hot" Mew walk to where Gulf is and snaked his hands on Gulf's big belly. "This baby of ours inside you makes you more sexy" Mew trailed kissed on Gulf's nape to his shoulder. "and you're so beautiful at that. An angel would be shy at your beauty"