Part 16.

// A smut will not hurt us before the continuation of the storm right? 😁😂
~~~~~~
Mew's POV.

I wiped Tar's tears, I feel sorry for him but no, I don't love him anymore. He said he loves me but I don't feel the same. I love him as a nong and that's it. I got surprised when he pulls to kiss me, I wasn't able to push him right away. After several seconds of being shocked - I pushed him.

"What the fvck do you think you're doing Tar?" I angrily questioned him as I pull myself away from him.

"I want you back Mew. I'm sorry" He said, his tears starts flowing again but I won't be swayed by it for the second time.

"I'm sorry Tar but I am married already, I bet you know that" I said to him.

"I know and I'm okay with that too. You can keep your setup together. I can wait Mew just don't leave me please" He is practically begging me but I don't feel a thing aside from pity and sorry.

"Tar, I don't think you get my point. I'm married with Gulf, I won't be leaving my wife and will not cheat on him." This is the first time that I called Gulf my wife in front of other person. Tar's shocked at my revelation, "I love my wife and I won't do anything to hurt him. You deserve someone else, don't waste your time on me. Please leave before my wife sees you and he might misunderstand" I said as I close the door at him. I'm sorry Tar but I have closed my door for you in my life, this is where we separate and I don't want you to come knocking again.

I let out a heavy sigh and go back to bed where my wife is sleeping.

I saw him in the same position and I smiled before I lay down beside him and pull him closer to my body. I am so thankful that Gulf is my wife and not someone else.

The next morning I woke up and my wife's not beside me. I panicked a little bit but I calm myself maybe he is just in the kitchen, cooking. And I am right, he is really there cooking breakfast.

I walked behind him and snaked my hands to his waist. He turned to look at me kiss my lips and flash a sad smile? I might just have misinterpret so I brushed the thought of him having a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for sleeping last night" He said without looking at me. I placed my chin on his shoulder.

"It's okay bii... though you can make it up today" I whispered to him.

"hmm.. Later boo. We need to eat real food first" He said as he untangle my hands from him and he shooed me in order for him to finish what he is cooking.

We eat breakfast and he is surprisingly silent and just keep stuffing his mouth with food. He might be really hungry.

"Say how about we watch netflix for today? You're free right?" he just looked at me and nod timidly.

I turned the lights off in the living room, close the blinds and undo all the curtains to make the room darker. Only the light from our tv lits up the place.

I scrolled for something we can watch and then play 'Go go squid' when Gulf suddenly spoke.

"Are you happy with being married at me Mew?" I turned to look at him, his eyes glistened with tears threatening to fall. I don't understand at all, did he see us last night? but he was sleeping so it's impossible.

"Of course! Didn't we just went for a date yesterday? Why are you asking bii?" I hold his hand and use my other hand to caress his face.

"Nothing... I'm just being emotional. Let's watch" He said as he turn his focus on the series we just started.

We enjoyed watching, we cuddled all throughout and we just ordered food for our lunch and dinner. The series is not something you can finish in one day. Gulf mumbled something about not able finish watching the series together or so. I asked him again but he said its nothing. We ended watching by 8 PM to take a bath and sleep. Tomorrow we will be meeting with Mild and Godt.

"You can take a bath first" I said to him and he just looked at me before he offer his hand.

"Bath with me boo, I'll make it up with you in the bathroom" He said and winked at me. I grabbed his hand and pull him to the bathroom. After closing the door, I pinned him to the wall before I start devouring his lips.

Our hands roam in each other's body and stripping our clothes one by one. We are panting after the kiss and we're both naked too. I guided him to the shower making both of us wet, him facing the wall. The water is cold but not cold enough to put the heat we are feeling. I poured a good amount of body wash on my hand and spread them on his back making bubbles. My touch making him hard down there.

I massaged his back and slowly moving down reaching his bums. I take both in my hands and gently squeeze them, he lets out a soft moan.

He grabbed my hard and hot member that's poking him and stroke it.

"You're so hard boo. I want this in me, now!" He said before he position my dick on his entrance. We haven't had sex few days it will hurt.

"Let me prepare you first." I said as moved back a little bit but he halts me by gripping on my dick so tight.

"No need. Please, put this inside me now" He said as he wiggle his ass. I bit his shoulder lightly before I remove his hand from me and thrust in his hole in one go.

The water should help making his inside wet. He winched at the pain and lets out a slight pleasure scream. I steadied for a bit to let him adjust but just after few seconds he starts moving making my dick goes in and out of his hole.

I followed his pace and meet his thrust with such intensity. My hands holding his waist keeping him steady that is sure will leave bruises before his legs give up. His hand is on the wall supporting himself from the impact of the thrusts.

"Ahh..~ Ahh..~ Ahh..~ deeper and harder Mewwww" He requests and who am I to decline such offer right? I'm no one but jist his slave of a husband who loves him a lot

I bend him down a bit and slammed into him deeper but not forgetting to nudge his prostate. He keeps moaning, panting and slight screaming.

Our love sounds echoed and just making us more horny.

"Boo... Mew... I'm coming... Fvck.. Ahh...~"

"Me too arghh" I released inside him as he cums on the floor. His legs finally gave up. We had two more rounds with me carrying him and his back on the wall. After I released for the third time inside him without pulling out. I slowly retracted my rod from hia hot insides. My cums drips after making him blush even more.

I helped him clean up and carried him to the tub that is filled with warm water and settle myself behid him.

Before we finished, we had another round him riding me and water splash anywhere. He passed out from exhaustion so I dried him up and carried him to bed putting Pj's on him before I drifted beside him hugging his waist not wanting to let go.

The next morning I woke up and he is again not by my side. His space is empty and cold, he must be up early. I searched through the house and he is not here. I looked at the garden and he is not there too. I feel so nervous and I am not liking it.

I hurried back to the room and checked the bathroom, he is not there too. I just noticed beside the table there are five sunflowers and a brown envelope. I opened it and his ring fell. There is a letter and the divorce paper with his signature. I got too angry and torn the divorce paper putting his letter and his ring inside the envelope. I don't have the guts to read his letter, not now.

I tried calling his phone multiple times but I got operator saying the phone number has been disconnected. I texted him but I got immediate response of message unsent due to number no longer active.

I throw my phone and flop to the floor and grabbed my hair tightly. What the fvck did just happened? I grabbed the night lamp and smash it.

"Fvvvvcck! AHHHHH!" I screamed as my tears keeps falling. What happened Gulf? Why did you leave me? I thought you're not divorcing me? Fvck it. No! You're stuck with wether you want or not.

~~~~~
// Did I say smut before the storm? Just a snippet Hahahaha. Don't hate Gulf too much, he is stupid with his decision but he got his reasons. 😁😂

Sooooo, how was it?

Love lots ♥️💙