Part 14:

// Some fluff? Not sure.

⚠️ Some light mature scenes ahead 😁😈

~~~~~~~
Two days after that confrontation from Mew and Gulf, the two is again fighting, hurting each other with words - I mean lovingly cuddling in the sofa some afternoon.

"Bii, do you want to watch some netflix movies or do you want to go out?" Mew asked as he is playing with his wife's hair. Gulf's using Mew's lap as a pillow.

"Is my husband asking me for a date? Ah, I can't wait" Gulf said smiling while Mew just chuckled at his wife's playfulness. Gulf puffed his cheeks and look up at his husband using his doe eyes. He is cute and alluring at the same time.

Mew can't hold himself and pinch both Gulf's bready cheeks. Mew wants to gobble it up and bite it until his teeth marks shows on his wife's cheeks but he held himself and be just contented pinching it.

"Ouch! Boo... My husband is hurting me" Gulf faked cried. Mew leaned down to capture his wife's lips.

"My bii is acting cute, his boo may not be able to hold himself back and eat him" Mew said biting Gulf's lower lip.

"I mean, you can if you want to" Gulf said seductively earning a chuckle from the elder guy.

"I would love that but I want to go on a date with my wife. Will he let me? Hmm?" Mew said.

"My husband is so discreet but his erection is about to poke me" Gulf said as he turn face Mew's crotch. "Will my husband let's me help him before we go on a date? I don't want him to have blue balls" Gulf said as he rubs Mew's half hardened crotch. Mew gasped at the sensation that the warm hands giving him and the friction from cloth.

"Hmm.. Will you let me, hubby?" Gulf said as moves closer and placed a kiss on clothed now hard cock of Mew.

"I would love to fvck that mouth of yours" Mew said, fvck self control. His wife is inviting him and who is he to decline? No one!

Gulf slowly pull Mew's short with his boxer and his hard member sprung free. Gulf gasped when the hot rod hits his face. He is really long and huge, so veiny too. Gulf though as he holds Mew's member on his hand. It's the first time he see it up close.

Gulf looked up to Mew with his dreamy and lust hooded eyes, asking for permission from his husband. Mew nods and Gulf look at the hot rod in his hand and bit his lip thinking if he can take it all cause it seems impossible. He slowly move and licked Mew's tip where there's some oozing precum.

He starts licking the long shaft and finally he takes him in his mouth. He starts bobbing his head, his eyes were stained with tears. He tries to take his husband whole but it really seems impossible. It already reach his throat and the member of his husband is just at least three fourth in.

"Ahnnn... You're good with this bii" Mew said as he holds Gulf's head to help go up and down. He also thrust a bit but still careful not to choke his wife, after all he is huge and long.

"Yowr shoo tesshtyyy" Gulf said while Mew's still inside his mouth. When he talks, it vibrates sending additional pleasure to his husband. Mew's biting his lower lip to avoid causing too much moans. It's just evident of how good his wife is.

Gulf bobs fastened. "Uhmff.. Ummpp.." Gulf moans as he continues to do the mouth job while Mew also slips out some soft moans. Saliva's dripping on the corner of Gulf's lips but doesn't seem to care.

"Bii... I am...close" Mew said but Gulf suddenly stopped and he stand up.

"You're leaving me like this? Why did you stop?" Mew asks, Gulf just giggle.

He face his husband and remove his own short and boxer and throw it somewhere. Mew's eyes widened at his wife's action. Gulf straddled Mew and position his husband's cock to his entrance but Mew halts him.

"Bii.. Let me prepare you first. I don't want you to be in pain" Mew said full of concern. No matter how horny or hungry he is for his wife, he don't want him uncomfortable or hurt.

Gulf chuckled, "I prepared myself for you boo" Gulf whispered to Mew's ears before he slowly lowers himself on Mew's member.

His one hand is guiding Mew's cock to enter him while his other hand is on his husband's shoulder for support.

"Ahhhmm~~ Ghad you're so huge and long. I can't get enough of it" Gulf said as he winched in pain. He already prepared himself well but no preparation is enough for his husband's cock.

"You're so wet bii" Mew comments, he captured Gulf's lips to divert his attention from the pain.

Once Mew's fully seated inside Gulf's. The wife waited for a bit to let himself adjust before he grind his ass to hit his love spot. Once found, Mew didn't hesitate to help his wife to move up and down. Gulf's dry humping his husband. Mew's hand is on Gulf's waist.

The pace gets fastened and it goes slower too. Mew meets his wife mid air before pushing him up to slam into him harder. Gulf's moans louder mixed with few hiss and screams.

Mew grabs Gulf's member and milked it out. "Bii, I'm close" Mew said using his husky voice.

"M-me too.. Ahhnnn"

And with few more bounce Gulf came on Mew's hand and at the same time Mew came inside his wife.

Gulf's head slumped on Mew's shoulder still in his high while Mew's head were thrown back.

"That was amazing" Mew said as he rubs Gulf's back. "...but we can't go on a date now"

"Hmm... How about a bath and help me cook then? Let's watch some series instead. We can go tomorrow" Gulf said. Mew smiles.

"Alright!"

"Don't!" Gulf said when Mew is about to move him to remove himself inside Gulf's. "carry me to the bathroom like this" Gulf demands.

Mew just shake his head, "Don't think you can get away with just one round with his"

Gulf just giggles and lick Mew's earlobe. "I would love that... daddy"

Mew spanks Gulf's bum before he carefully lift Gulf up and carry him so his member will remain seated inside the hot hole.

~~~~~~~~

// okay I'm off to bed 😂

This story won't end anytime soon because what I originally planned is just about to happen hehe 😂😈

So so, any thoughts dears?

Happy Anniversary Waanjai's 💙♥️

Love lots ♥️💙