Part 8.

"Let's have a bet Mew." Mild said, not looking at the Guy. "If Gulf wake up within two weeks, Let him go, divorce him no matter how he pleads" Mild wiped his tears. Everything started with him introducing Mew to Gulf, to him making them marry each other. He feels responsible to what happen with Gulf. He feel sorry for his friend.

Earlier that night, he saw Mew looking lost, walking to the villa from the dark beach.

"Mew? Mew? Mew! Hey! You seem so lost man!" Mild said patting the man's back.

"Mild?" Mew asked.

"Hey dude! What happened?" Mild's curiosity strikes. He knows that Gulf saw Mew and his lover earlier that day kissing. Gulf didn't see him since the boy ran with tears blurring his vision.

"Mild.. Gulf... He... Do you know?" Mild immediately panicked. Gulf might be crying heavily.

"I do! Where is he? Mew where is Gulf?"  Mild asked him frantically.

"Uh he is at the beach still. He said he will just follow"  Mild run to the beach after knowing Gulf's whereabouts. Mew got confused with Mild's reaction, As if Gulf will do something he shouldn't have. His pupils dilated hearing himself, what if Gulf might really do something he shouldn't do.

Mew is about to follow Mild but he heard his boyfriend calling him and he also saw Godt.

"Babe.. Where have you been? I've been searching for you!" Tar said, Mew just looked at Tar.

"Talking with Gulf, at the beach..."

Hearing Gulf's name Godt spoke "What? Beach? When? Who's with him now?" He asked Mew.

"Uh.. Mild followed him?" Mew said, now he is more confused. Without hearing another word from him Godt is already running to the beach leaving him and his boyfriend.

"Let's go follow them?" Tar curiously said. The guy doesn't know what happened but it seems not good.

They were just walking to the beach when they heard Mild shouting Gulf's name.

"Gulf! Fvck Gulf where are you?" Mild's calling him.

"Mild! Sea! There!" Godt shouted. He runs to the water to get Gulf out.

"Call ambulance!" Mild shouted fo Mew and Tar. They saw Gulf's hand Reflecting through the Moon light as if the moon guides him. Mild follows Godt and runs to the water too, luckily the current is not that strong.

Since godt is taller he immediately pulled Gulf and lift his head up. When Mild reached them he help Godt pulling Gulf out of the water. When they reached the slightly shallow part Godt grabbed Gulf's lifeless body and carry him hurriedly to the shore.

"Gulf stay with me. Please, baby don't go yet." Godt lay Gulf, he doesn't have pulse anymore, he did some CPR and basic things he know to let Gulf spit the water he drank.

"Ambulance! Call ambulance!" Godt shouting.

"Gulf, dear, honey, sweetheart, stay with us please. You promised you will never do this again" Godt said still trying his best.

"Gulf please. You promised!" It's Mild who spoke. They don't know what to do.

Mew closed in, "Ambulance is on the way!" he saw Gulf's lifeless body layed down, Godt still doing CPR and some firt aid and Mild is holding Gulf's hand, calling Gulf's name. It seems a bucket of ice cold water aas poured fo him. Is it my fault? he thought. Kneeled above Gulf's head, he is about to touch Gulf's hair when Godt slapped his hand.