Part 22.

Gulf and Mew got another unit to rent for them to stay until Gulf gave birth, it's just beside his parents place. Gulf want to go back to Thailand right away but his parents wouldn't let him. They also want the two to stay there to help Gulf's father's company. Mew will be the assistant of Gulf, he actually volunteered to do all the work but Gulf protested.

"Boo... I want to see Great" Gulf said for the nth time. Mew is working on his paper works while Gulf is just in the living room chomping his ice-cream and he is demanding to see Great like the man doesn't have his own life. Mew doesn't like Great that much too since he is jealousif the  guy and Gulf's been liking him too much.

"Bii, can you ask for something else instead? I don't like that 'Great' guy. He clearly likes you." Mew said that made Gulf's face turned sour.

"Why? Great usually indulge me with everything but here you are, ignoring me" Gulf protest, he is sulking. Mew stops what he was working on and sit beside his pregnant wife.

"Baby... You'll see him tomorrow in the office too. Let the man rest" Mew said cooing his wife. Though he prays that Great to be absent the next day.

"Hmp! Compensate me then." Gulf's said making his husbands brow creased.

"compensate you? How?"

"ehehe." Gulf grins. He moves and straddle Mew. He licked his lips and seduce his husband.

Mew wants to devour the food that is prepared before but he doesn't want to. "What are you doing?"

"We've been away from each other and all you did is cuddle me" Gulf slutily said, he is using his doe eyes to entice his husband in which he is successful because Mew Junior seemed to be half hard already.

"You're pregnant bii... I actually want it just as much but I am holding myself back, you bleed and it's been just few days. We have to make sure and careful" Mew said. He is worried for their baby.

"Just say you don't want to have sex with me!" Gulf remove himself from straddling Mew and sit on the couch again. "You got me pregnant and all, now you won't even touch me!" He is sulking again.

Mew released a deep sigh, "You know it's not like that" Mew said while Gulf just snorted. "How about this, we'll wait until your next check-up and if the doctor confirms it then I'll compensate you as many round and times as you want" That seemed to brighten up Gulf's mood.

"really? more sex?" Gulf babied talk like he was promised a trip to disney land but instead it is sex. Mew mentally face palmed and scold himself. Mew can do nothing but to nod while Gulf cheers happily.

"Yey!" Gulf proceed to hug his husband and whisper on his ears, "We can do something else, you know?" Mew just looked at Gulf in disbelief while the latter make his way to Mew's hard monster that is hiding behind his shorts.

Gulf gave Mew a great felatio and Mew did the same.

**
"Gulf, why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting first?" Gulf went directly to Great's office. He didn't even bothered to check if Mew's following him. Gulf's wearing a cute pink suit, which made his skin tone brighter and despite to Mew's protest he still get to wear them in the office. Mew doesn't want Gulf to wear it because he looks really cute and edible.

"I missed you, you cheeky face!" Gulf pinched both cheeks of Great making it tomato red. Great groaned in pain and if it isn't Mew interfering then Great's cheeks will sure became loose.

"Bii, what are you doing?" Mew put his arm on Gulf's waist, making sure that the other guy in front of them sees it.

"I just missed his cheeks, I came to say hello to them." Gulf said giving a light slap on Great's both cheeks.

"Hey! Stop it! Why don't you play with your husband's cheeks instead? He'll be glad to do it since he keeps glaring at me as if i'll steal you from him" Great clicked his tongue.

"Don't mind him" Gulf said still eyes fixated at Great cheeks like they're some stress ball. Great's cheeks is not full but it's soft tht made Gulf addicted to it.

"What?!" Mew exclaimed, though he didn't raised his voice, he still didn't like what Gulf just said.

"I'm just kidding, hubby." Gulf kissed Mew's lips in front of Great before he pulled Mew to their own office. Mew insisted that they should just share one office so he can keep an eye on Gulf all the time. Also to keep an for his potential rivals.

Great just laughed at the two.

"Hubby, I want strawberry" Gulf demanded.

"Again..." Mew said in a low voice, unfortunately his wife heard it.

"You sound just like Great! Hmp! I'll ask Kao instead. He will buy me whatever I want" Gulf stomps and make his way but Mew's fast to hold his arm.

"I didn't say I won't buy it for you. It's already on the way, see?" Mew shows him his phone showing the delivery is on it's way.

"Hmp! You're just threatened. I might like Kao better!" Gulf wasn't able to stop his words before they came out of his mouth.

Mew's eyes narrowed. He is angry, though he knows Gulf's pregnant he won't tolerate that kind of attitude of his.

"I don't like the sound of that, Gulf" Mew's voice is deep and it made Gulf shudder. He regrets what he just said.

"I-I'm sorry, boo... I didn't think before I speak. I didn't mean it that way" Gulf tried to coo his husband but he still fails. Mew wants Gulf to realise that he shouldn't say those words even as a joke.

Mew just look at him and nod a bit, "I'll get your strawberries. Stay here" He then look at his phone and typed something. Maybe chatting to the delivery guy that he will take it.

"Can I come?" Gulf said, he doesn't want Mew to be angry at him.

"Just stay here" Mew said and then he left to get the delivery. Gulf's emotions were over the edge, he cried but he knows it's his fault and he surely is reflecting on it.

~~~~

// Just a short update. Our Mewmew is sulking and angwy 😁😂

I have drafted half of this last weekend 😂
I'll be back this weekend, my exams are over by then.

love lots ❤️💙