Part 4

"Gulf, you sleep in the middle and we're on your sides." Mild said. He knows Gulf's habit of hugging someone sleeping next to him and that's what Mild's aiming for, he wants Gulf to unconsciously hug Mew. Mild and Gulf change into some matching sleep wear and Mew got jealous again but of course he never voiced it out.

The three of them will sleep in Mews bedroom as Gulfs bed is not as big as Mew's. They were laying down for more than an hour and the two of them just pretends to sleep while the other one is sleeping like a log.

Gulf moves towards Mild and hug the latter which didn't go unnoticed by Mew. He wants to throw a fit but he cannot, who is he to Gulf? 

Mild silently giggles at the action of Gulf. It's not as what he planned but making Mew jealous is the best. Mild caress Gulf's back and Mew is just looking at them. Mild moves a little bit but Gulf whined

"Phi.. stay with me" Gulf tightened his hug at Mild. Mew is again feeling the unknown pain in his chest. He doesn't know what to do. 

"Mew? You still up?" Mild perked. Of course he knows that Mew's still awake and is watching their every move. Mew just silently hummed to respond, afraid to wake up the younger one. 

"Can you take over my place? I have to go to the restroom but Gulf might wake up or will have a nightmare" Mild said hoping the other guy would believe his lie. Mew didn't think twice and went to Mild's place as Mild slowly and carefully untangled the younger Guy's arms from his body. 

Gulf frowned but he didn't open his eyes. Once Mild is up, Mew takes his place and lay down beside Gulf. Gulf immediately wrapped his arms at the new warmth and familiar scent beside him. 

Mew didn't noticed that Mild went out already. He sets himself to be comfortable in Gulf's embrace. Gulf snuggled to Mew's neck inhaling the familiar and scent he is always longing to inhale into his system. Gulf's sweet scent also entered Mew senses and with the sight of Gulf's nape, Mew Gulped and with no luck on his side, his buddy down there seems to have waken up too. 

Mew tried to dismiss all those unnecessary thoughts and unclean thoughts to calm himself but its no use. It's the first time he feel something like that towards Gulf. Mew thought that maybe he is just frustrated as nothing happened with him and Tar for few months now. Mew is not comfortable, even if he stays over with his boyfriend all they do is watch movies and kiss. If Tar tries go past kissing, Mew will stop and find excuses. Even when he kiss his boyfriend, Gulf's face sometimes appear in front of him which is not a good sign. 

Gulf moves and his face is visible to Mew now, his lips were alluring and seems to be inviting him. Mew slowly moves his face and meets Gulf's lips with his. He didn't move, his lips is just placed on top of Gulf's lips. However, Gulf may have noticed and opened his mouth a bit and slowly moved his lips which Mew didn't decline. They were kissing for few minutes before Mew realized and break the kiss. Gulf let out a whine and unsatisfied sound before he dives to Mews neck again and continue his sleep.

Mew is so torn on what's going on with his mind and heart. Is he starting to like Gulf? Is he starting to love him more than brothers? How is he going to deal with Gulf and what about Tar? With Mew's confused mind he drifted to sleep, long forgotten that Mild never came back to the room after his so called excuse of going to the restroom.

"Good Morning! Coffee?" Mild offered when he saw Mew. 

"You didn't went back to the room. You didn't sleep there!" Mild laughed.

"I got lost. I forgot which room is yours and I'm too tired to look for it." He said faking a sorry face.

"Just to let you know, I have a comfort room inside my room" Mew retorted.

"Oopps! sorry I forgot!" Mild laughed again. Mew just rolled his eyes and proceed make his tea.

"Is he still sleeping?" Mild asks, Mew just nodded at him. "Must be comfortable sleeping with the love of your life beside you, hugging you" Mild mumbles. 

"What is it?" Mew asked, looking at Mild as he didn't catch the last sentence that he said.

"Oh nothing! I said, we should wake him up soon. I want breakfast" 

"You should've cooked instead of waiting for me" Gulf said from the back, making his way to the kitchen. 

"You know honey that I like you. I mean your food" Mild grins at his flirty attempt at Gulf which just irritated Mew instead. Gulf just laughed at Mild, still stick on his nonsense bet that seems to be not working. 

"Gulf where is Mew?" Mild asks when he scanned the whole house and not finding their target. 

"He went out earlier Phi. He said he will meet with Tar" Gulf sadly said. Mild felt pity at his friend. He admires Gulf's love towards Mew, how can he still love him even if the other just unknowingly hurting him. Mild decides to keep the scene he saw last night to himself.

"Come on, let's have a date too, I'll treat you even if you have more money than I do" Mild said trying to cheer Gulf up which somehow worked. Who wouldn't say no at free food? No one!

"I know a restaurant! Let's go there" Mild said cheerfully, pulling Gulf to his room to have them change. Mild got some of his things inside Gulf's wardrobe. He wore white sleeve shirt and some tight pants and black unzipped jacket. Gulf's wearing the same outfit with just tattered jeans that shows some of his smooth skin. 

The pair entered the restaurant and its ambience is amazing as Gulf expected. Mild always brings them to a nice restaurant or café. The waiter lead them to a table for two and they happily followed. The foods looks delicious and the two can't wait to dig in. Mild let Gulf order as many as he want to cheer him up. 

The two were happily chatting and throwing jokes while enjoying. Gulf sometime would hold Mild's arm as he laugh. Mild noticed the stain in Gulf's lips, Gulf tried wiping it but he cannot seem to take it off. Mild stand and moves closer to Gulf to remove it. On the other angle, it seems Mild's going to kiss Gulf. 

Mild felt a harsh push as he stumble but luckily he grabbed the chair to steady himself. What appears before his eyes is the fuming Mew yanking Gulf and dragging him out of the restaurant. Leaving him and the confused Tar. Mild's now sure that he won the bet and will have his free home cooked dinner for a month with weekly supply of pastries that Gulf baked himself. 

*************************

// I'm not supposed to update today but it's Gulf's birthday so here's a gift for everyone

Lovelots 💙