oppa?

Episode 9:

Crying doesn't helps anything to me. I should be bold enough infront of him. I wiped my tears and layed on the bed gazing towards the door. I'm ready to do whatever you say Kim taehyung, just let me report all the informations about you to Jimin and then he'll come and save me. Thinking about it, a light smirk plastered on my lips and slept tightly.

Next day

At dining hall

Tae's pov
I'm in my dining hall waiting for my breakfast. I saw her, Y/N, in her maid's dress. Omo, she's so cute and sexy in that outfit of hers. My eyes weren't off to her and kept on observing her every moves. She then approached me and served me my breakfast. Aish, she's so cute I can't control anymore. As she was about to go, I immediately pulled her towards me by holding her wrist and made her to sit on my lap. She was shocked as she didn't expect me to do this to her. Her hands were on my chest and mine were on her waist, I layed my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat which made me to relax for a while, but soon got distracted from her by listening her angelic voice.
End pov

Y/N: tae, w-what are you d-doing?

Tae: just relaxing love

Oh shit! I'm blushing by hearing him saying LOVE

Tae: is my princess blushing? (smirks)

Y/N: n-no, I-I'm not

Tae: from now on, I'll start flirting with you so that I can see your reddish cheeks

God, please save me from him, I can't resist anymore.

Tae: feed me princess

Y/N: what?

Tae: I'm sure you heard me

Y/N: b-but you have hands, why don't you eat by yourself

Tae: talking back to me, huh?

Y/N: n-no I was just-

Tae: listen, I don't want my time to be wasted so better feed me (cold tone)

How come he changed from flirting to cold. Such a duality king, with that I started to serve him. What does he think of himself, why can't he just use his hands.

Tae: listen, whenever I have my food, I suggest you to feed me

What?! Aish chincha?

Tae: words princess

Y/N: y-yes

Tae: yes what?

Y/N: that I'll feed whenever you have your meals

Tae: hmm, that's like my girl

Wah! very nice. My life is just awesome or way more better than that. After awhile I completed my stupid work and stood up to leave but this mafia stopped me and made me turn back to him

Tae: princess?

Y/N: hmm?

Tae: take care of yourself  okay  and......

Y/N: and?

Tae: don't dare to escape or else you'll know the consequences

Y/N: (rolled her eyes) I won't

Tae: good.

Out of nowhere he immediately pulled me towards him by holding my waist and kissed on my forehead, which made me to gasp a bit. He chuckled looking at my flushed cheeks and left to he's stupid mafia work. Your such a weird guy Kim taehyung. Are you really a human or perhaps alien. Aish, I don't understand him. I really don't understand why people call him dangerous mafia for no reason.