he signed the papers

Episode 8:

Jimin: taehyung has signed the divorce papers

Y/N: w-what?

Tae's pov
My back is facing her, it's because I'm crying. I sensed she was totally shock by hearing what had Jimin said. Didn't you wanted this from me, my love then why are you so shocked for all of a second. I immediately wiped my tears by not letting her to see my red eyes and turned back to meet her adorable eyes.
End pov

Tae: (smiles) yes, I have signed the papers. Your free to go back and remember that your Park Y/N not k-kim Y/N.

I hate you, taehyung

Y/N: w-why did you do that?

Tae: it's because I don't want to force you to s-stay with me, my love

Taehyung, what are you upto now. It was audible enough for me to hear you whispering 'love'

Y/N: so?

Tae: for your own happiness I-I have-

Y/N: you've signed the papers right?

Tae: (gazes down) y-yes.

How could you taehyung. I have been waiting the whole time to see you and your here acting like a total jerk though you don't even want me to go back to Jimin.

Y/N: are happy with that, taehyung?

Tae: .........

He didn't answer to my question and kept on looking down. That's it, I can't control anymore.  With that I bursted out at him while grabbing his collar.

Y/N: I FUCKING ASKED ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT?!!

tae: n-no, I-I'm not (crying)

Jimin: Y/N, what are you doing?

Suga: don't you dare to interfere in between them Jimin!

Y/N: then w-why did you sign the d-divorce agreement (whispers)

Tae: I-I thought-

Without letting him to speak further I immediately grabbed the agreement from him and tore it off into pieces.

Y/N: how could you hurt yourself Kim freaking taehyung!!. I hate you so much. Let they try their best to separate us but at the end always remember that I am never gonna leave you forever.

I immediately left from his sight and rushed towards my room with tears still flowing on my cheeks.

Tae's pov
I am happy, I am so very happy. I just couldn't believe what she have done just now. I felt relieved when she gave me a chance but sad at the same time that she's still disappointed on me. I felt someone tapping my shoulder revealing suga hyung there and my eyes met to see Jimin who was standing like a statue with guilt shown in his eyes.
End pov

Suga: don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. Just give her some time to calm down by herself (smiles)

Tae: y-yes hyung.

Y/N's room

Jungkook: Y/N

Y/N: GO AWAY FROM HERE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE OF THEM!! (crying)

jungkook: I WANT LEAVE UNTIL YOU STOP CRYING!!

Y/N: (hugs him) I-I didn't expect this from him (sobbing)

Jungkook: (comforts her) shh, it's okay Y/N and calm down

Y/N: how can I jungkook, tell me how can I(sobbing)

Jungkook: i know.
Well, you know what.

Y/N: huh?

Jungkook: thank you for accepting him once again Y/N.

Y/N: but it doesn't mean I'm gonna forgive him so easily

Jungkook: I know (smiles)

Y/N: (wipes her tears) jungkook, could you do me a favor?

Jungkook: okay, what is it?

Y/N: I don't want to see him for two days.

Jungkook: what?

Y/N: please jungkook shi, do this for me and also I don't want anyone of them to come see me including the maids.

Jungkook: yah! Then about me.

Y/N: (chuckles) of course you can although you will be the one to come visit me and will also bring food to me.

Jungkook: yes madam (salutes)

Y/N: (chuckles) you may leave

Jungkook: yes madam (bows and leaves)

Y/N: weird guy (smiles)

Tae's pov
Soon everyone left from my place. I was wondering to have a look on Y/N. I was about to go to her but stopped on my tracks when I see jungkook walking straight towards me. He said everything about what Y/N has told him to do. I feel like she's have been throwing me into a trashcan. She doesn't wants to see me for two days and the maids too. She wants only jungkook to come visit her. Very good kim fucking taehyung! You really do deserve this. My love, doesn't wants to see me for two fucking days, just great! It's okay. I'll wait for her to come back to me after spending this 48 hours alone.
End pov

To be continued __________