he abduct me 2

Episode 13:

Jimin: what?! (furrows his forehead)

Jin: why don't you let them be together.

Jimin: do you have any idea what nonsense you are speaking about?

Jin: I know that very well. No need to explain it to me.
Just look at her, how she's calling Taehyung's name.

Jimin: .......

Jin: (sighs) fine, do whatever you want. I won't interfere between you two mafia guys.
Make her to have her medicines at time. (Lends him prescription)

At hospital

(Jin opened his office door but got startled seeing taehyung from nowhere)

Jin: how can you even dare to startle a handsome guy like me.

Tae: (rolled his eyes) how's Y/N?

Jin: hey, are you both in relationship or not?

Tae: (bangs the table) answer to my question hyung!!

(Explains everything to taehyung)

Jin: so this is the problem.

Tae: (smirks) I don't care though, she deserves it. Okay, it's time for me toleave.

Jin: hey wait-

Tae: (ignores and leaves)

After one week

Jungkook's pov
I had a mission to be completed and finished it out soon. As you all know how good I am in. My name is jungkook, scale is jungkook, strongest maknae. Okay I'll stop praising myself. I was gazing through the window as I was sitting in my car, all of a sudden I saw two familiar figures  getting inside the hospital. Wait, hospital? but why? I asked my driver to stop the car and soon pulled myself out of the car and saw Jimin and Y/N entering in. Jimin wrapped his arms around Y/N with the help of  long coat. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them and straight away headed towards tae-hyung.
End pov

At tae's office

Tae: (playing with his pen while gazing at some files)

Jungkook: (clenched his fist and bangs on his table)

Tae: what's wrong with you? Why the heck did you bang my table?!

Jungkook: what's going on hyung?

Tae: what 'what's going on' every work of mine are going easily.

Jungkook: aish, I didn't mean that

Tae: then what pabo (idiot)

Jungkook: don't you know what happened to Y/N

Tae: jungkook enough! (bangs the table) don't start a conversation about her.

Jungkook: (shows the picture of Y/N) what's this?

Tae: (grabs the phone and looks into it)

Jungkook: I know what had  happened between you two but just look at her hyung, don't you think she's in serious condition.

Tae: ........... 

Jungkook: gamsahabnida hyung.

Tae: for what? (confused)

Jungkook: cause you have given me a opportunity to treat her like my princess. (Smirks)

Tae: what do you mean (clenched his fist)

Jungkook: I mean that I have a chance to be as a boyfriend to her or maybe........ future husband (smirks)

 future husband (smirks)

Tae: no. Never will I allow you to take her from me!!

Jungkook: (smirks) I knew it. So what's next romeo?

Tae: bring her to me.

At hospital

I forced Jimin to take me directly to the hospital because I don't want any doctors to get transported from hospital to our mansion. Some random doctor checked me and even gave prescription for me to have. Me and Jimin were heading towards our car as they were no Bodyguards around us cause I was the one who declined it. Jimin was about to open the car door but got stopped by a man and our surroundings were all filled with that guy's Bodyguards. That man had a gun in his hand in which he was pointing towards us including his bodyguards too. But thank god there were no people around here. That guy's outfit were all black in colour including his mask too, so that we couldn't notice who the hell he was.

B.G (black guy): hand over that girl to me.

Jimin: what?! Who the hell are you? (holding Y/N tightly)

B.G: it would be better if you hand over that girl to me or else-

Jimin: or else what huh?!

B.G: (laughs) boys it seems that he doesn't wants his sister to stay alive.

Jimin: do you have any awareness to whom your speaking with?

B.G: boys he's wasting our time so let's start our work.

His guards approached towards us and attacked Jimin. Jimin left my hand and started to fight back. Aish, can't they fight next time when I get well soon. I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone's grip on my wrist and glanced towards the person to see who it was but it was none other than the black guy. My eyes got widen when he carried me in bridal style and soon made me to sit at the back seat of his car and the driver immediately drove off. I turned back to see my oppa who was against those guys not knowing that I am getting kidnapped. My eyes became teary seeing him struggling but I shrugged it off cause I know they won't hurt my oppa and hugged that black guy tightly.

Y/N: (crying) th-thank you so much j-junkookie

Jungkook: (surprised) hey, how come did you know it was me.

Y/N: of course I can identify you pabo (chuckles)

Jungkook: Y/N your burning like hell!

Y/N: please t-tell the d-driver to go fast

Jungkook: yah dude please go fast!

Y/N: j-jungkookie

Jungkook: hmm (wraps his arms around her putting her on his chest)

Y/N: h-how is he?

Jungkook: he was the one who planned it.

After hearing that I weakly chuckled and soon fell asleep in his embrace as you all know how weak I could be.

To be continued ___________