wedding day

Episode 13:

Finally I have been waiting this day to come. Yes, it's my wedding day. The day where we are getting married again infront of our friends. About Jimin and taehyung is that they've apologized their wrong doings and are back together as soulmates and that's what everyone were waiting for.

Those two have become more close and close that they have even forgotten my existence.
     My friends helped me with my dress, makeup and so on.

IU: oh my! My baby has grown up (fake tears)

Lisa: yes, I agree

Rose: aish these two.

Y/N: you guys will never change (chuckles)

Lisa: yes we agree with that too.

I feel sorry for not getting the chance to meet them after taehyung had abduct me. After every chaos had happened, I asked Jimin to get these 3 dummies contacts and explained everything to them. They were worried about my situation and later supported my relationship with that alien guy.

Jimin: are you ready Kim Y/N

Y/N: yes I am ready Park Jimin

Jimin: woah I didn't know that my sister would look this beautiful

Y/N: even you look handsome oppa

Jimin: thank you. Now let's go, shall we?

With that I intertwine my hand with his and walk down the aisle. I see all my friends screaming and cheering at me. And that's when my eyes met his.

I

I

didn't take my eyes off of him and so did he and approached him. 

Jimin: please take care of my sissy (lends her hand to tae)

Tae: I will

Tae's pov
I gently grabbed her hand and made her to stand in front of me. I whispered her telling how beautiful she looks in that white lavishing gown of hers and I am hella proud of how I make her blush with my sentence.
End pov