S 2: divorce papers

Season 2:  episode: 1

Next day

I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings, wondering if I'm still in Taehyung's mansion, but no, I'm not. I'm in my lovely room, the room which is filled with my childhood memories. I flinched when I heard a very familiar voice from nowhere wishing me a morning wishes.

??: a very good morning my little one

Y/N: o-oppa is that you

Jimin: yes. It's me. Your one and only oppa (smiles)

I immediately rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as if there is no tomorrow

I immediately rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as if there is no tomorrow. A single drop of tear fell down on my cheek as I felt warmth in his embrace and that's what I missed a lot. If can't taehyung love and protect me then surely my oppa can.

Y/N: I missed you a lot (whispers)

Jimin: same here sissy

With that he slowly stroke my hairs and mumbled sweet words for me to get more comfortable which I was waiting for and atlast it worked.

Y/N: (breaks the hug) but wait. How did I landed up in here?

??: it was me who did that.

Y/N: j-jungkookie

Jungkook: (chuckles) don't you remember anything silly

Y/N: yeah, I remember now. I ate those sleeping pills, didn't I. Anyways thank you so much jungkook (hugs him)

Jimin: Y/N

Y/N: yes oppa?

Jimin: jungkook explained everything about you and taehyung.

Y/N: you don't even dare to call his name infront of me. It makes me go crazy (clenched her fist)

Jimin: so what's next

Y/N: I don't wanna stay with him (hugs him) I wanna stay here, with you.

Jimin: (smirks) don't worry sissy and I also know what you meant.
(smirks at jungkook making him to smirk back at him)

A/N's pov
It's been days since Y/N is with Jimin. Jungkook didn't even visit his V hyung and supported Jimin in many ways. On the other hand Suga had come to know about this incident and he too stayed with Jimin. But little did Y/N, Jimin and jungkook know that Suga is supporting someone else.
The most interesting thing in season 2 is that jungkook being tae's bestfriend is helping Jimin and Suga being Jimin's side is supporting taehyung.
So sit back and enjoy the story called
           THE REVENGE WAYS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RM: here you go Y/N (lending the papers) please sign it.

The papers which RM oppa lend me is none other than the divorce agreement. I was about to sign on it but got distracted from Suga oppa.

Suga: wait Y/N!

Y/N: what is it?

Suga: are you sure of what your doing, are you 100% sure of divorcing mr. Kim?

Jimin: what the hell are you speaking?!

Suga: just shut up! I don't even  remember asking it to you! (gazes back at Y/N) so tell me Y/N, doesn't he deserve a second chance

Jimin: WTF HYUNG. WHAT'S GOTTEN IN YOUR HEAD. YOU'VE PERHAPS DRUNKEN, AREN'T YOU?!!

Suga: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN.

Jimin: Y/N, you no need to listen to him and just sign the papers.

I really got scared from their sudden outrageous. Though I don't want Jimin to burst more so I immediately sign the papers and hugged him tightly.

Y/N: I'm afraid oppa

Jimin: for what?

Y/N: what if he doesn't sign the divorce agreement

Jimin: don't think too much Y/N because I'm pretty sure that he's gonna sign the papers back.
So namjoonie hyung, please do hand over these papers to KTH and make him to sign on it.

RM: of course! (Smirks)

Time skips

Tae's pov
I do know where exactly they both are staying and with whom they're staying but couldn't make myself to visit Y/N by  bringing her back and apologize her until she's satisfied with.  I heard someone calling my name and turned back to see who the person really was and to my surprise it was Kim namjoon, the one and only lawyer from park Jimin's.

RM: hello, Kim taehyung shi (bows)

Tae: what are you doing here? (Cold tone)

RM: I have come here to inform you that there's a small work to be completed by you.

Tae: what type of work?

He opened his bag and handed some papers to me and also asked to read it. And that's when my whole world collapsed knowing what these papers meant for. But why is he giving it to me.

Tae: I don't remember of asking you the divorce agreement

RM: Jimin asked me to give those papers to you.

Tae: what do you mean Namjoon?!

RM: simple. It's Y/N who wants to divorce you and Jimin asked me to inform me about it to you.

Tae: w-what?

RM: miss Y/N has signed up and now it's your turn to sign it.

Tae: WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF HUH?!

RM: Kim tae-

Tae: just shut up!! go and tell her that I'm never gonna sign the papers and never will! (throws the agreement)

With that he took the paper and ran out of my sight. Well well they're still scared of me and that should still be.
End pov

To be continued ___________

A/N: well my apologize to my readers for waiting such a long time cause my college started and was busy with it. Anyways, I have updated the first episode from S2. If you like it then please do vote and comment.