escape from the hell

Episode 18:

How did he even get to know about me escaping? Soon he dragged me out of the bus by not even uttering any single word. I sense that he's too angry and disappointed in me. Oh god what will happen next? I came out off my thoughts when I felt his grip on my wrist while dragging into his house. Wait...when did we reach here?! He brought me to my own fucking room and pushed me harshly in which I landed on the cold floor.
I messed up. I regret escaping from him. Did you lost your brain cells or what? How could you not think about it when he has his own ways of searching me even though he's a freaking mafia? I slowly turn around to face him
and that's when I regretted of doing that, cause he was holding a silver chain with a smirk plastered on his face.

Without wasting any single minute, he soon grabbed my both the wrists and tied it with the help of the chain while connecting it to the either side of the front leg of the bed.

No no no! What is he doing?!

How can I even sleep in this position? Is he expecting me to sit on a cold floor and sleep and that too the chain is not too long for me to drag myself towards my bed.
It hurts, my wrists hurts. Why is he doing this? Isn't he still not satisfied with that? I can't be weak in front of him although I'm still afraid of him.

Tae: so you even dare to escape from me huh?

Y/N: p-please let m-me go

Tae: (raises his eyebrow) where and why should I let you go? Your my wife don't you know that. though you've promised me to be with me, didn't you? (Smirks)

Y/N: I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. YOUR SUCH A JERK. I SHOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED YOU.

I couldn't control anymore and shouted out everything which I felt of doing it. of course I do remember about the promise I made but that doesn't mean that he can even torture me if I stay with him.

Tae: what did you just say..... you. hate. me.

Y/N: y-yes. I hate you....so what?

Tae: is that so? Fine then.

He kneel down in front of me and pull my hair back pretty harshly in which it made my bare neck facing him. I was about to ask him to leave me alone but couldn't when he started to kiss me roughly.
I couldn't even push him as I'm tied up here. I felt horrible when he bit my lower lip making cuts on it. Soon his lips landed on my neck while showering new hickeys which were already seen before.

Y/N: ahh!!...taehyung stop!....it hurts a lot....PLEASE!!

Tae: is this enough or you want more colorful bruises on them?

Y/N: tae-

Jungkook: hyung?

Jungkook's pov
It's been months since I last see those two couples.... I guess. I thought of visiting those two before heading to my place. I got inside of tae-hyung' mansion but couldn't see them. I asked some of the maids about their whereabouts and then their answers was the bedroom. But wait......why all of them here are trembling.
I flinched when I heard someone shouting and screaming. I immediately rushed towards Y/N's room cause the noise was coming from her room itself. Without knocking the door, I immediately open her room's door and then...I..saw..it.
End pov

Jungkook: hyung, what have you done to her?!

Tae: it's none of your business.

Y/N: j-jungkook....h-help m-me.

Jungkook: (notices Y/N's ring) Y/N...are you both married?

Tae: yes, so what?

Jungkook: hyung, you didn't even inform me about your marriage.