back to hell

Episode 6:

Few days later

Jungkook's pov
I am done completing my work and straight away headed to V hyung's place. Everyday i go to see him without him noticing. I have also noticed that he'll always be alone, doesn't have his food properly and doesn't even bother his mafia work. But you guys don't have to worry because I'm the one whose taking care of it, afterall I'm his right hand. By now I've reached to his house but couldn't even find his figure. The maids noticed me searching him and informed me that he is in Y/N's room, after reaching there, I slowly opened the door without making any noise and peek inside to see what actually he is doing and that's when I saw him laying on Y/N's bed with a small frame on his chest which were wrapped around by his arms. I slowly tiptoed towards him and gently removed his hands which were covering the frame and took it to see their one and only wedding photo. Tears started to flow on my cheeks, I felt someone stabbing me into my chest harshly. Hyung, do you really miss her that much, will you stop being alone when I bring her back to you?
I quietly took my phone and captured a photo of him having their wedding photo on his chest and sleeping peacefully in his beloved ones room and sent it to suga hyung.

On call
Suga: jungkook ah, I guess he's in depression

Jungkook: well, what should we do?

Suga: I have an idea

Jungkook: what is it

Suga: let me come to tae's place so that I can tell what actually my plan is.

Jungkook: fine then. I'll be waiting.
Call end

Don't worry hyung. I promise I'll confess everything to her so that she can be with you forever.
End pov

At Jimin's office

Suga: Jimin ah!! (hits his table)

Jimin: yah! Why the hell did you hit my table

Suga: I need to show you something

Jimin: then was it necessary to hit, if you wanted to show something

Suga: I guess so

Jimin: (rolled his eyes) what do you wanna show?

Suga: here

Jimin: (grabs phone) why are you showing his pic to me. I thought it could be some important thing (disbelief)

Suga: look into it and examine properly.

Jimin: he is having their wedding photo

Suga: he is already in depression Jimin ah

Jimin: oh! So you think if I see that pic, I'll immediately give my sister to him

Suga: yeah

Jimin: never ever think about it

Suga: I guess someone forgot that taehyung helped Y/N to come out of depression. (Smirks)

Jimin: w-what do you mean?

Suga: if taehyung can heal Y/N then also Y/N can.

Jimin: why are you-

Suga: for how many days will you  keep Y/N with you. She's already married. Didn't you think that your ruining their relationship, don't you want your sister to be happy forever?

Jimin: ........

Suga: by looking at your blank face it's clearly understood that you don't want Y/N to be happy right?

Jimin: no! It's not what you think.

Suga: then, why don't you let them be together

Jimin: (gazes down to his lap)