meeting Jimin

Episode 16:

Next day

Y/N: huh..uhm..where am I?

Tae: good morning princess.

Y/N: tae...where are we?

Tae: we are in Seoul.

Y/N: what? In Seoul? But we were in dae-

Tae: was in daegu and now, at present, we are in Seoul.

Y/N: but I don't remember anything.

Tae: don't tell me you even forgot our marriage yelled yesterday.

Y/N: of course I remember that my beloved husband (smiles)
But don't remember what happened after our marriage (pouts)

Tae: (sighs) about yesterday, you have done a blunder in which it hurted me a lot.

Y/N: (eyes widen) blunder?! What blunder did I do?

Tae: after our marriage, I don't have any idea from where you got the alcohol, you took it and drank fully. You spoiled all the foods which were provided for our dinner, Shouted at the maids. I managed myself to calm you but no, you pushed me and shouted at me too. After you finish doing your excellent work you fell asleep and that's when I carried you into the car and reached in Seoul by midnight.

What an excellent work have I done. Bravo Y/N bravo. You ruined our dinner, Shouted at the maids. poor them, they'd done nothing but only getting scoldings from you. And and you even yelled at tae?! How could you.
You've done a big blunder. You know very well that you'll become intoxicated very soon if you've been taken only one peg then, why did you?!
Tears started to form in my eyes for what have I done and immediately hugged tae.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry tae.....I'm sorry. P-please forgive me.

Tae: shhhh..stop crying. There's no use of apologizing now.

Y/N: I'm sorry. (breaks the hug and gazes down)

Tae: (wipes her tears and cupped her face) just forget it. Okay?

Y/N: (nodes)

Tae: anyways, now get ready, we're going out.

Y/N: (flustered) out?...but where?

Tae: to Jimin's house.

Y/N: WHAT WHAT WHAT?
to Jimin's house?

Tae: that's what I said.

Y/N: but you two-

Tae: it will be better before I change my mind.

Y/N: okay fine I'll get ready. Thank you so much tae (gives a peck to him) I love you.

Tae: I..I love you too.

Time skips

In the car

It's weird that I don't remember anything about yesterday's event. The thing I had only remember was our marriage. I was surprised about tae when he whispered something in my ear saying 'get ready for the punishments'. I am just glancing at him while on the other hand he's busy driving the car. I smiled  through myself having a hope that he doesn't mean anything about what he said yesterday,  right? Or am I wrong? No no, I know that he won't hurt me.
I shrugged off my thoughts and soon arrived to my house or should I say my oppa's house.

Y/N: tae

Tae: hmm

Y/N: what if he does any bad to you

Tae: (smirks) he won't even dare to touch me unless you're with me.

Y/N: (sighs)

Jimin's pov
I was reading some article which were printed on the newspaper while having my coffee. I heard a familiar voice calling as oppa, I was curious to know who the person really was and turned my right to see the person and that's when I saw her. My Y/N, my little girl standing and crying. I immediately rushed to her but stopped in between when I saw another figure standing beside her. The person was none other than that Kim taehyung whom I hate the most.
But soon I got distracted when I felt my sissy hugging me.
End pov

Y/N: o-oppa (broken voice)

Jimin: where the hell have you been Y/N? You know how much I was tensed and worried about you.
And you, how dare you to abduct her huh?!

Tae: (scoffs) you'd probably thought that you would cure her rather than bringing her to me right?

Jimin: I-I was just-

Tae: you knew very well that she only wanted to see me rather than having those medicines right then, why didn't you send her to me?

Jimin: you don't deserve her though.

I observed Jimin's every move and that's when I realized that he is up to something. I know what are his intentions though I am his sister and of course I know everything about him. He was taken aback when he was about to hit taehyung but got stopped by me when I immediately stood infront of my husband while facing Jimin.

Jimin: Y-Y/N....wh-what the hell are you doing?

Y/N: p-please don't do anything to him (gazing down)

Jimin: Y/N, are you out of your mind or what?! Why the heck you defending him?

Y/N: it's because....

Jimin: it's because?

Y/N: IT'S BECAUSE HE'S MY HUSBAND!!

Jimin: (eyes widen) wha-what did you just s-say
He is your hus-husband.

Jimin's pov
What the actual fuck is wrong with her. Why is she defending taehyung. My eyes got widen and jaw dropped when she mentioned as 'my husband'. Seriously Y/N, What a lame joke. But no, they both were damn serious. My eyes landed on her ring finger so has to know whether they'd really got married or some other plan done by taehyung to manipulate Y/N. And guess what? that's the wrong answer of what I thought cause I saw the wedding ring on his and her finger. I was taken aback because I really didn't expected this from her.
End pov

Jimin: why did you do that (tears formed in his eyes)

Y/N: I...I'm sorry o-oppa. I really do love him (crying while still looking down)

Tae: (rolled his eyes) shouldn't you be glad that your sister was cured by me. You should even be glad that I brought your sister to meet you. then, what do you expect more?

Jimin: he's right. Maybe I couldn't able to take care of you when you were sick.

Y/N: I'm sorry

Jimin: no, it's okay. Atleast I got to know that how much he cares for you right. (Smiles)

Y/N: (smiles back)

Tae: princess... I think we should leave.

Yes, I should go with him. though I can't stay here with my oppa as you know I'm married and should stay with my husband. I wanted to stay here and spend some time with him but I don't want to disappoint tae although he was the one who had bought me here.
I hugged my oppa for one last time and bid goodbye to him before I reach to my husband's house.

To be continued ____________