wounding him

Episode 4:

Jimin: (eyes widen) Y-Y/N, what are you even doing?

Y/N: (tightly hugs tae) please leave oppa

Jimin: (drops the gun) do whatever you want (leaves)

What's happening to me, why the hell did I take this step, why did I saved him from Jimin and why do I again feel safe in his embrace? I knew that Jimin had already left us. I slightly noticed jungkook was fully shocked and suga oppa smirking at us.

Wait, he's smirking! And that's when I came back to my senses and pushed taehyung gently and rushed towards my room immediately

Suga: seriously these guys. Anyways, jungkook take him to his room.

Jungkook: what about you?

Suga: I have some work to be completed.

Time skips

At dinner hall

Now it's time to have our dinner.  We all gathered in the dining hall, where kookie and suga oppa sat next to each other on one side of the table and me seated opposite side of them and Jimin oppa was seated in the main chair. We were about to start our meal but got distracted from suga oppa.

Suga: where's taehyung by the way?

Oh shit! How can I forget him. Though he's not even seen infront of us after that evening incident.

Jungkook: well, V hyung said that he isn't hungry.

Suga: this taehyung will never listen (gets up) you wait here, I'll go bring him so that we guys can have dinner together.

I'm worried now. Why isn't he having dinner with us or is he feeling uncomfortable of facing us after what had happened in the evening. Thinking about him, even I too waited for him to have dinner together. You guys please don't ask me that why am I acting like this even though I wanted him to suffer and my answer would be 'I don't know'.
Atlast they both came and noticed that he's nervous by looking down and sat at the very last chair of the table as our table was large. Therefore the maids started serving us.

Tae: (staring at the chopsticks)

Jungkook: (glanced at him) oh, sorry hyung. I totally forgot about your injured right hand.

Suga: injured?

Jungkook: yeah, while coming back from the mission someone hit him very hard on his right wrist causing a great pain, so he couldn't use his right hand while eating or doing any other work.

What?! Then he could have even managed to hold me when I lost my balance.

Suga: you should be aware next time taehyung.

Tae: yes

Jungkook: wait, let me feed you.

Jungkook got up and was about to approach tae but stopped by me saying