goodbye Y/N

Episode 5:

In taekook's room

Suga: you enjoyed right

Tae: of what?

Suga: continuously gazing at her (smirks)

Tae: just shut up hyung! (blushes)

Suga: you know what

Tae: no I don't

Suga: aish! Okay listen. Your wife had a crush on me before (proudly)

Taekook:  WHAT?!!

suga: I guess it wasn't necessary to scream

Tae: she-she had a crush on you

Suga: (nods)

Tae: but she didn't even-

Suga: she didn't tell you because you had already stolen her heart before she come and confess it to me.

Jungkook: now it makes sense.

Suga: what sense?

Jungkook: that she's gonna divorce KTH and then marry you.

Tae: YAH YOU BRAT!! (Throws a pillow on him)

Suga: (laughing) you please don't come with this stupid conclusion. And about Y/N, is that she's like my own sister.

Tae: first think before you speak stupid.

Jungkook: (rubs his nap) sorry hyung.

Tae: but I want her to stay with me (gazing down)

Suga: (Patts his shoulder) don't worry. Just live it to me.

Tae: (nods)

Next day

A/N's pov
So hey guys, it's seollal today Y/N, yoonmin and taekook had a great day. Jimin used to get frustrated with taehyung, while tae without caring anything was just so busy to get near Y/N. I don't know what to write rest of the things because I don't really know what and how they would celebrate 😅😅

Next day

Yesterday was a great day. I had so much fun. Soon I got up from my bed and did my morning work. I went to my balcony to see my surroundings and soon regretted. I thought of heading back to my room but realized that they still didn't notice me and they were suga oppa, the heartless (tae) and jungkookie. I guess there's a great conversation going on in which I can hear every single words coming from them.

Jungkook: goodbye hyung (gets into the limo)

Suga: taehyung? what are you thinking at, don't you wanna go?

Tae: I-I wanna see Y/N for once.

What?! But why does he wants to see me?

Suga: she might be still on her precious bed. Why don't you come and visit her next time.

Tae: no hyung. I don't think I'm gonna come back.

Suga: but tae-

Tae: I'll just have a look and come.

Oh shit! He's coming he's coming. What should I do know? For god sake please stop biting your nails Y/N. Don't overreact too much. He's just coming to have a look on you.

Tae: Y-Y/N?

Oh my God he came! Wait, he should not see my stupid expression. With that I turned back by facing my beautiful back to him.

Y/N: you are go-going?

Very good Y/N. Stutter as long as you want.

Tae: yes

Y/N: what are you expecting from me

Tae: that whether you wanna come back to me or not

Y/N: and what made you to expect that

Tae: because this could be our last meet Y/N.

Y/N: then listen, I'm not going with you.

Tae: is that so?

Y/N: please leave

Tae: fine. Umm if you don't mind, could you do me a favor?

Aish! He and his so called favour. With that I slowly turn towards him.

Y/N: what sort of favour do you want

Tae: let me kiss you for once Y/N

Y/N: w-what?

Saying that he slowly approached towards me without breaking any eye contact. My heart started to beat fast enough has his lips were few inches away from mine. He slowly and gently pulled me towards him by my waist as if I'm a piece of glass for him to handle. And that's when a euphoric feeling started when our lips contacted to each other. I don't know what am I doing, don't know why I couldn't stop him. I couldn't resist anymore and kissed him back by slowly wrapping my hands on his nap. Oh tae, what are you even doing to me. Should I stay with you or just leave you forever.

Tae: (breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes) goodbye Y/N and thank you for the kiss. (Leaves)

Suga's pov Aish this taehyung is taking so long

Suga's pov
Aish this taehyung is taking so long. I asked jungkook to wait so that I could come to Y/N's room but stopped in my tracks when I saw taehyung himself coming towards us. All of a sudden, my eyes got widen when I noticed his cheeks lightly pink in color. I smirked to myself  understanding what actually did they do and stopped him before he get into his car.
End pov

Tae: umm what is it hyung?

Suga: you guys kissed right

Tae: (eyes widen) h-how did you come to know?

Suga: because your blushing very badly my boy

Tae: did you by chance stalk us or what?

Suga: probably

Tae: anyways, goodbye hyung.

To be continued ____________