complicated

Episode 10

I acted innocent in front of taehyung as if I don't really know who is Jimin, well that was easier than I thought. We are now at some random room hoping no one can hear our conversation. I sighed in relief as they were no one in the mansion because taehyung wanted to celebrate his birthday in his garden but not in his mansion. Well, that's selfish right? Anyways back to me and my oppa.
We both were hugging and crying together. I really missed being in his embrace. It felt that I am always safe and sound being with him. Soon he broke the hug and said

Jimin: what is all this Y/N (sobbing) I can't see you like this. I missed you so much.

Y/N: (sobbing) I missed too oppa. I thought, I would never ever meet you

Jimin: stop crying (wipes her cheeks) I'm here don't worry

Y/N: same goes to you. Stop crying (does the same) anyways, how do you know that I'm trapped here

Jimin: I didn't get any phone calls or messages from you since months. I thought of checking on you, when I arrived they were no signs of you. I tracked your phone and soon came to know that your stuck with him.

Y/N: oh

Jimin: okay okay forget about this and tell me how's your work going on

Oh shit! I forgot of doing my mission. Living with taehyung since months really made me to forget about my mission. But the question is, what should I answer to him. Tell him that I was busy doing household chores and couldn't track taehyung or tell him that I fell for taehyung and forgot about the mission. I came out of my thoughts when I felt Jimin waving his hand in front of my face.

Y/N: I-I actually-

Jimin: what? answer to my question?

Y/N: oppa....I-I can't do this anymore

Jimin: (confused) what do you mean?

Y/N: I disobeyed you oppa. I-I love taehyung

Jimin: (eyes widen) w-what did you say, you l-love him?

Y/N: y-yes (gazes down)

Jimin: Y/N are you really from my side or from his side (cold tone)

Y/N: oppa, why don't you understand

Jimin: UNDERSTAND WHAT Y/N, TELL ME!!

Y/N: .........(gazing down)

Jimin: (sighs while running his hand in his hair) I don't know anything Y/N. I didn't expect this from you.
Restart your mission.

Y/N: what?! I told you I can't do this, didn't I?

Jimin: explain why?

Y/N: I-it's because I don't want to

Tae's pov
It's been minutes, since those two left here and still not yet  arrived. I felt something's wrong and went in to look after them, thank goodness there are less people around here.
End pov

Jimin: I know very well that you won't disobey me so I'm telling you again to restart your mission

Y/N: but-

Jimin: shhhh........stop speaking (whispers)

Y/N: what happened?

Jimin: I can hear someone's footsteps

Well that was creepy. My eyes got widen cause even I felt the same that someone is approaching. But wait, that sound is coming towards the room where me and Jimin are. I started to panic thinking who could it be, then Jimin said

Jimin: Y/N, pretend your cleaning my dress

I did what he said. soon the door got unlocked and I tilt my head dramatically towards the door and saw taehyung, gazing at us.

Tae: yah, it's been minutes and your not yet finished helping him

Y/N: I-it's almost done

Jimin: thank you miss (gazes towards taehyung) anyways, I must leave now

Tae: yeah your right, you must leave now

Before he leaves, he just glare at me indicating me to restart my stupid mission. I'm puzzled of thinking what to do. Oh god, please help me. It's complicated and I don't have any idea what to do next. I felt someone's arms wrapping around my waist which made me to flinch and look back to see who it was. It was none other than taehyung, then tell me who dares to do this to me.

Y/N: w-what are you doing?

Tae: I'm glad you obeyed me, princess.

Y/N: (scoffs) so?

Tae: so from tomorrow onwards you will be free of being my maid. Thank you for behaving well on my party. You did a great job.

Y/N: oh, thank you.

Finally I got rid of his so called punishment

Y/N: umm.....tae, I am super tired and I want to rest.

Tae: yeah you needed to rest afterall you worked so hard today

Y/N: jalja tae

I was about to leave not letting him to speak further but he caught my wrist and made me to turn back to meet his eyes. His left hand were on my waist and his right hand cupping my left cheek and that's when his lips landed on mine. Well I didn't expected this.
Soon he pulled away from the kiss and gazed in to my eyes.

Tae: don't dare to leave me, Jae Y/N. Don't even think of cheating on me.
Damn it, what nonsense am I speaking (scratching his neck)
Don't worry, I know you won't do that.
Nevermind. It's time to sleep.

Y/N: umm....y-yeah

Tae: jalja princess

With that he kissed my forehead and left from my sight. I can't do this anymore, I'm cheating both of them. I'm fully puzzled. Great, I'm stuck in between these two mafia guys. I cant disobey Jimin and hurt taehyung either. Oh god, please do help me. It's very complicated.

To be continued ____________