sleeping together

Episode 11:

Tae's pov
Today was a hectic day. I'm so very disappointed for not getting a chance to spend some time with my love. For now, it's 11pm. I changed my clothes into pajama and headed to Y/N's room to have a look on her. To my surprise she was busy reading some random book. She really do look more beautiful whenever she's busy in her work. Great thing, she still didn't notice me standing near the door and busy staring at her.
End pov

Tae: (fake coughs)

Y/N: oh (closed the book) when did you come back?

Tae: at sharp 11PM.

Y/N: oh okay. Umm...is there any thing you want?

Tae: if you don't mind, can I-I sleep with you.

Y/N: w-what? (Eyes widen)

Tae: umm..it's okay if you don't want to. I-I should be leaving I guess.

Y/N: no wait!

Tae: huh?

Y/N: I-I mean..you can stay here if you want to (gazes down)

Why am I even stuttering?!! By hearing my comment he slowly approached and layed beside me. There was a huge gap between us, our back were facing to each other and busy biting our nails due to the most awkward situation we're facing right now.

Tae: umm..hmm..Y/N

Y/N: (turned back) w-what is it?

Tae: could you hug me?

Y/N: w-what?

Tae: it's okay if you again don't want to. I-I'm okay with that. Good night anyways.

Y/N: good night.

Tae: (murmuring) aish KTH, you messed up again. What if she thinks something bad about me. Though you deserve this, now sleep.

I'm so nervous now because my heart is pounding in my chest while wondering whether he can hear my heart beat. I really did missed his embrace though we didn't sleep together after our marriage or should I say manipulated marriage. I silently turned back to see him, who was busy staring at the ceilings and biting his lips due to frustration. My heart melted by seeing his innocent eyes. Wait what?! Innocent eyes and that too he. Oh God! what happened to me. For your kind information dear Y/N, he is not at all innocent. Neither his face nor his eyes.
I slowly move towards him by making him to come back to his sense. I got under the duvet, by resting my head on his chest and arms wrapping around his waist.
To my surprise he hugged me back. Of course he should hug me back afterall he is the one who asked me to hug him.

Y/N: tae?

Tae: hmm

Y/N: can we go out tomorrow because I wanted to say something important.

Tae: (looks into her eyes) is there anything bothering you princess?  You can tell me right now if you want to.

Y/N: no tae, not here. I'll tell you tomorrow. so can we go out?

Tae: (sighs) okay fine, I'll take you out

Y/N: (smiles) thanks tae

Tae: anything for you (kisses her forehead) good night princess.

Y/N: goodnight tae.

To be continued ________