in daegu

Episode 14:

I felt someone calling my name. Aish, please let me sleep more, I'm not in a mood to have a conversation with who ever you are. Again I felt that person shaking my body lightly and calling me. Oh shit! realization hit me when I remember about jungkook kidnapping me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw jungkook calling me. I got up and was about to sit properly but couldn't because of my body pain but jungkook helped me to sit properly. Jungkookie your so sweet, I'm very lucky to have a friend like you. I scanned my surroundings and then I noticed that I got placed in a very unfamiliar room.

Y/N: wh-where are we?

Jungkook: we are in daegu.

Y/N: w-what da-daegu?

Jungkook: ....... (nodes)

Y/N: why?

Jungkook: aish don't you remember that hyung planned this.

Y/N: y-yeah, but w-why here?

Jungkook: he said that he has some work to be done.

Y/N: oh okay. By the way......wh-where is he?

Jungkook: he's on his way (smiles)

Y/N: .....(smiles)

Jungkook: it would be better if you have some rest before he reaches here.

Y/N: ahh! n-no I-I wanted to see h-him. (pouts)

Jungkook: gosh! your too stubborn Y/N.....it will take some time for him to reach here, pabo.

Y/N: but I-I can wait.

Jungkook: Y/N-ah your to weak, please rest for a while.

??: jungkook sir

Jungkook: oh Baekhyun, when did you reach here.

Baekhyun: just now we arrived sir.

Jungkook: and where's your boss?

Baekhyun: he asked me to inform that he's on his way to meet miss Y/N.

Jungkook: oh, I see.

Okay why is my heart beating so fast? aish Y/N it's not that he'll come and eat you up. Learn to feel free girl. Oh god, why am I feeling so nervous. Yah, Y/N breath in and out, breath in and out. I came out of my extraordinary thoughts when I heard someone unlocking the door. Me, jungkook and Baekhyun turned around to see who it was and that's when I saw him. Kim taehyung entering inside the room in his mafia  style.

 Kim taehyung entering inside the room in his mafia  style

Tae: where is she- ......oh, Y/N opps Park Y/N is here waiting for me.

Why did he call my full name? Tae why are acting like this? It's been days since I last saw you.
With that he sat in front of me and layed his hand on my forehead so that he could check my body temperature.

Y/N: I miss-missed you tae

Tae: (ignores) Baekhyun please can you lend me a warm big blanket in which it is kept on the right side of the cupboard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Baekhyun: here you go sir.

Y/N: t-tae, w-why are you ignoring m-me?

Tae: (laughs) just look at you. It feels so good seeing you suffering.
Right Baekhyun and jungkook.

Ouch, it hurted me tae.

Jungkook: hyung, is this a joke or what?

Tae: (ignores) I can't stop laughing at her. This is what happens when someone betrays me. (smirks)

Jungkook: stop it hyung! Is this the way you treat her, though it's not her fault.

Tae: shut up jungkook!! Don't interrupt me when I am talking!

I can't sit like this anymore. I felt dizzy and fell on the bed on my back. Those two stopped and turn back to me. I could see that tae was worried and soon hovered on me while patting my cheeks lightly. Oh tae, don't worry, it's just I needed to have some rest. With that I cupped his cheeks with my hands and smiled weakly at him.

Tae: you're so weak Y/N (gazes towards jk and baek) you both may leave.

Jungkook: but-

Tae: I'll cure her...so please.

(Soon they both dashed out of the room)

Tae's pov
I made her to sit properly and immediately took the blanket and wrapped around her so that she couldn't catch cold. I layed my back on the headboard and Y/N on my chest while my hands were around her. She hugged me tightly as if there is no tomorrow. And that's when I got succeeded by making her to sleep well.

To be continued ___________