this is not the happy ending

Episode 17:

Soon we both reached to our destiny and was about to enter in but felt a very strong grip on my wrist and dragged me inside the room. Wait...why is he dragging me? He opened the door and pushed me harshly in which I landed on the cold floor. I turned back to face him and that's when shiver run down my spine looking at his ferocious state. He's back! The old taehyung or should I mention as 'V' who made me to meet with the punishments, is back!

Y/N: ahh! What are you doing tae, why did you push me?

Tae: (kneels down) so you thought that I would be a nice guy to of you?

What does he mean by that? Why all of a sudden he's acting strange?

Y/N: w-what are you saying tae?

Tae: don't you remember what I whispered to you yesterday?

Y/N: (trembling) p-punishments.

Tae: good. My princess do remember that.

Y/N: what happened to you tae, why are behaving like this?

Tae: (chuckles) I want you to meet with the punishments Y/N. Maybe I can feel a little bit of relief in that.

Hearing that I bursted into tears and started trembling. Why did he came back to his oldself? What did I exactly do to him by hearing him saying about the punishments?

Y/N: please tell me that your upto some prank tae.

Tae: why would I prank on you?

With that he made his hand on my back and pulled my hair pretty harsh. I scream my lungs out because of the pain he's been doing.
No.
This is not the happy ending I expected.

Y/N: ahh tae!! Please stop. your hurting me!

Tae: this is what the exact pain I received when you betrayed me.

Y/N: I-I thought you'd love me.

Tae: of course I love you princess. But don't worry I'll always be loving you until eternity. (smirks)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's been days since I am suffering with him. Bruises were seen clearly around my body.

A/N: don't come to the conclusion that he's
even using her body. It's just there are bruises on her arms and legs.
And this is not my right age of writing those smuts. Anyways back to the story.

He even made me to face with his punishments. I was screaming, yelling to stop whatever he's doing but guess what, all went in vain.
REGRET REGRET REGRET
Only regrets are filled in me.
Regretting for not listening to Jimin. Regretting of getting married to him. Regretting for believing in him.
Without bearing it, the maids helped me to escape from him.
Thank goodness he was out of my sight.

Now, at present, I'm in some random bus where I ran away from him and his mansion too. Thank goodness there are no people inside the bus or it would have become awkward if they see my bruises. It's just only me, myself and the bus driver present here. I slowly closed my eyes feeling a little bit of relief of getting out from him and was waiting for my destiny.
All of a sudden my eyes got shot open when the driver pulled out the brakes from nowhere causing me to slightly hit my head on the front seat as I was sitting on the very back seat of the bus. I wonder why did he do that and that to he has stopped in a very unknown place.
I was about to ask him the reason for why did he do that but couldn't when I hear someone's footsteps entering inside the bus. Usually I would ignore about the people around me and do my own fucking business but curiosity took in place of me to see the passenger.
And that's what another mistake I've done.
I saw him.
Standing and staring at me in disbelief.

To be continued ____________