our different revenge ways

Episode 7:

Y/N: no no no no, this can't be happening. How dare he bring me back.

I am angry, really very angry. How dare he abduct me again. Wounding him doesn't mean that I'm willing to give him a chance. Anger took in me and started messing up my so called room by throwing pillows, show cases etc. The maids got scared of my sudden outbursts and once got out of my room as if they saw a monster. I was about to throw some random frame but stopped when I saw him.

Tae: what's all this Y/N?! Stop throwing things on the floor.

Y/N: WHO THE HELL ASKED YOU TO ABDUCT ME?!! AREN'T YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR PUNISHMENTS WHICH WERE GIVEN TO ME!!

Tae: (sighs) listen, I know what I did and I regret it too BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M GONNA PUNISH YOU FOREVER.

Y/N: get the hell out of here (low tone)

Tae: Y/N, please listen-

Y/N: PLEASE!!...JUST MOVE!

Tae: (lowers his head) fine.

Next day

I'm still stuck with his same old mansion, same old room and same old bed. I didn't even see his face after yesterday's incident. Neither I have eaten properly nor talk with the maids. I didn't even plan of escaping from him and I don't know why. I came out of my world when I heard the door getting opened. Ahhhhhh! I have already warned everyone not to meet me and still they are doing it. I was about to shout at the person but stopped when I saw him. The person who I'd longing to see.

Y/N: j-jungkookie

Jungkook: hey, how are you?

I immediately rushed towards him and hugged tightly as if there is no tomorrow.

Y/N: it's been days since I last saw you during seollal.

Jungkook: I know.

Y/N: how are you dumbo?

Jungkook: I'm good. Okay okay, let's come to the point.

Y/N: what do you mean

Jungkook: I need to talk to you

Y/N: okay, what is it?

Jungkook: ahh..umm..the thing is that

Y/N: the thing is?

Jungkook: the th-thing is

Y/N: SPILL IT OUT PABO!!

jungkook:
doyoustillhatekimtaehyung

Y/N: what?!

Jungkook: do.you.still.hate.kim taehyung

Y/N: (rolled her eyes) thought it could be something important.

Jungkook: please Y/N, just answer. Please please (puppy eyes)

Y/N: ahhhhhh okay fine I'll answer.

Jungkook: what is it

Y/N: that I hate him and forever will

Jungkook: (sighs) he was indeed miserable without you

Y/N: (scoffs) miserable, my ass. By the way, tell me the reason for why did he go miserable.

Jungkook: Y/N-

Y/N: because I was not there to receive his so called punishments right.

Jungkook: it's not what you think.

Y/N: then what jungkook, tell me what is it?!!

He didn't say anything and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He opened some pic and showed it to me. The person in the picture was none other than taehyung, laying on my bed with the wedding photo on his chest. I opened my mouth to ask jungkook but got cutt of him by explaining everything to me like how has he been without me, not eating anything and not even caring of his mafia work. I feel my heart getting clenched tightly by not allowing me to breathe properly. I realized, I realize my mistakes. I didn't even notice my cheeks getting wet by looking at that pic. Jungkook also said that he has been in depression in absence of me. Why on the earth did I take my revenge on him, just Why?!!

Jungkook:  it's okay Y/N. Now stop crying (hugs her)

Y/N: I-I hurted h-him

Jungkook: it's okay. Now atleast you both have realized each other's mistakes.

Y/N: (wipes her tears) w-what do you mean

Jungkook: you both were against each other with your own revenge ways by not accepting your own mistakes. Regression then starts to realize their own mistake when their partners aren't with them and thus goes to depression.

Y/N: I-I wanna see him kookie.

Jungkook: not now Y/N. Let both of you get a fresh mind and then start confessing to each other.

Y/N: thank you so much jungkook

Jungkook: (smiles) no sorry and no thank you in friendship.

Y/N: (chuckles)

Next day

I got up from my dreamland and was once at my feet to get ready fast and meet him. All of a sudden, I startled when I saw two of the maids standing right in front of my bed.

Y/N: oh my! You girls like to scare me right

Maid 1: sorry unni. Anyways, please get ready!

Y/N: why? Are we going somewhere?

Maid 2: there's no time left to answer your questions unni and please get ready.

Y/N: woah woah relax girls

Maid 1: everyone are waiting down for you so, for God sake please get ready soon.

Y/N: oh okay.
Wait, what?
Everyone?

They didn't even answer to my question and left me alone here. I finished doing my morning works and straight away headed towards downstairs wondering what they two meant by 'everyone'. Negative things were already flowing in my head. Is something bad or good have happened. Aish Y/N, just go down and see what had happen. I came to the hallway and saw many gazes on me but expect one person because that person was turned back and I know who the person is and it's one and only KTH.

Y/N: namjoon, hoseok, suga, Jimin and Jungkook, what are you guys doing in here?

Wait. Why all of them are in Taehyung's mansion, why do all look damn serious and why is that taehyung turned back?

Jimin: (smiling) your problem has now solved sissy.

Y/N: w-what problem oppa?

Jimin: taehyung has signed the divorce papers.

To be continued _________

A/N: hey guys, please do vote and comment.