confessing him

Chapter 12:

Next day

Tae's pov
At current, I am waiting for my wife as she planned to go outside. Few minutes later, my eyes landed on her coming down stairs. I couldn't even take my eyes off of her cause she's extremely beautiful with that white lavishing outfit of hers.

Y/N: earth to tae! (Waves infront of his face)

Tae: your beautiful (pecks her lips)

Y/N: thank you (blushes)

Soon we arrived to our destination. I placed her hand into mine and head inside my own hotel. I made sure that no one could hear our conversations as I asked them to get it fully empty before I reach here. I smirked knowingly that they are still afraid of me. I pick some random table and made her to sit while I sat across her. Soon we both ordered our food and begin to eat it. I glanced at her while having my meals but her gaze was on her food only. After we both finished I started to speak to her.
End pov

Tae: how's the food princess

Y/N: it was delicious

Tae: I'm glad that you liked it. Now tell me what do you wanna talk to me.

Y/N: let's go to the garden.

Tae: sure why not.

In garden

Tae: I guess you can speak now.

Y/N: (takes long breath) it's the most important thing that you need to know.

Tae: I'm listening love

I'll become emotional whenever it comes about Jimin oppa because I'm going to have a talk about him itself. Tears were forming in my eyes and the very next thing is that my voice is definitely gonna crack now. I was admiring those beautiful flowers in the garden by facing my back to him so that he wouldn't see my teary eyes.

Y/N: you very well know the bond between me and my oppa right. To him..I was his everything. He treated me like a princess after the death of our parents. He was my mom and my dad. He never made me cry and always protected me from danger.

I paused for a while because I am already tearing up. I knew that he would have hear my sobbing in which he turned me around to see my red puffy eyes and pulled me to his embrace.

Tae: I know the bond between you both, my princess but I don't really understand of what you are trying to say.

I broke the hug and looked into his eyes. They were seen in love, concern, guilty and afraid. But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna leave him. I took a long deep breath while gaining some courage and finally confessed it to him.

Y/N: he always dreamt of me getting married to the love of my life, he'd dreamt about celebrating it grandly and also dreamt about me and him walking through the aisle by connecting our hands each other and heading towards the man I am getting married with. But...I-I ruined everything (crying)

Tae: what do you mean by ruining his dream?

Y/N: h-he couldn't even see our marriage t-tae and we both got married without informing nor invited others.

Tae: shh..please stop crying Y/N, it hurts me. I-I feel ashame for what have I done to you. I am really very sorry.
Tell me love, what do you expect from me now. I'm ready to do anything you say but please don't leave me.

Y/N: (smiles) first of all, you should not feel ashamed of yourself for what you've done because I was the one who started this blunder and I really do deserve it and the last is that I will never gonna leave you my love. I will always love you and stay with you until my last breath.

Tae: so what do you want me to do?

Y/N: let's get married again (smiles)

Tae: but we're already-

Y/N: please taaaeee!! (whining) I want everyone of them to attend our wedding. Please please please (puppy eyes)

Tae: (sighs) okay fine you won. We'll get married once again.

I knew he would surely accept it. Afterall my aigoo are his weakness.

Y/N: but wait

Tae: what is it now?

Y/N: I mentioned as "everyone " right

Tae: yes

Y/N: and you know what does that mean?

Tae: it means that you want whole Korea to know that you are my wife or the whole world?

Y/N: no pabo

Tae: then what? (confused)

Y/N: (smiles) I meant that I want only oppa and all our friends to be invited in our wedding. And for God sake Kim taehyung, I don't want whole korea or the whole world to come to our wedding!

Tae: I agree with your advice and don't worry our wedding will be grand and we both will also have some fun in...

Saying that he came more closer and pinned me to the tree.

Y/N: h-have fun in w-what?

Okay, I am nervous by looking at his seducing gaze.

Tae: (whispers) have fun in our first night.

Y/N: y-yeah you p-pervert! I hate you!

Tae: I love you too my princess

Arghh! Such a duality king.

To be continued __________