real identity got revealed

Episode 11:

After couple of days

Tae's pov
Everything was perfect including my mafia work too but one thing was really getting suspicious to me and it's none other than about Y/N. Yes, she changed a lot. Where's the stubborn and arrogant Y/N I met before. She's acting weird since my birthday party or should I say when she met Jimin. There's something or the other she's hiding from me.
End pov

Tae: Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: yes sir

Tae: Baekhyun tell me, what do you think of Y/N's sudden behavior

Baekhyun: about miss Y/N.........ah sir, I can see that she changed a lot. She's acting weird since your birthday party.

Tae: I feel the same too.

Baekhyun: how can I help you with it, sir?

Tae: Baekhyun listen, I want you to check through the CCTV footage of my party and later go to her previous apartment and investigate everything.

Baekhyun: yes sir

Tae: and one thing, don't leave any single thing in her apartment. Arasseo?

Baekhyun: yes sir (leaves)

Tae: (smirks while playing with his pen) Y/N, I know you have some sort of relation with Jimin. For your kind information you can't hide anything from me, princess.

 For your kind information you can't hide anything from me, princess

At Y/N's bedroom

I was sitting blankly in front of my mirror while thinking about these two mafia boys.
I am cheating both of them. Arghh! Y/N how can you be like this. Why the hell did you accept this mission? just why? I was scratching my head out of frustration and stopped when I heard taehyung speaking which made to stop scratching my head and turned around to meet his eyes. One thing to be mentioned, I startled when he came from nowhere and that too at night time.

Tae: hey, are you okay?

Y/N: you startled me.

Tae: are you fine, just asked because your acting weird nowadays.

Y/N: n-no it's nothing like that. I'm totally fine. (Fake smiles)

Tae: anyways, I needed to ask you something

Y/N: what is it? (Nervousingly rubbing her temples)

Tae: are you hiding something from me?

Y/N: (eyes widen) w-what do you mean, w-why would I do t-that?

Tae: (sighs) nevermind. Sleep now.

(Tae was about to reach the door but stopped and turned towards her telling)

Tae: Y/N

Y/N: uh-huh?

Tae: I love you.

Y/N: I-I love you too.