chapter 23

Chapter 23: Pro-Hero Work Study (Part 2)

A few days had passed since Izuku started his work study with Rumi (a.k.a. Miruko) and, during that time, he had learnt a lot about how to kick opponents and improved his control over One For All to the point of being able to safely use 10% of One For All constantly and 20% in short bursts. As for Rumi, she was enjoying herself thoroughly as Izuku was not only a good sparring partner and sidekick but also a good lover.

Even though Izuku and Rumi had kept their relationship a secret from the rest of Rumi's staff, mostly for Izuku's sake, none of her staff were fooled by their attempts and were already making bets as to when the two would finally admit that they were having a physical relationship if not more. As for the staff and students of U.A. High School, it was safe to say that basically everyone from the school already knew about his "unofficial relationship" with her.

As for the rest of Izuku's schoolmates who were having their own pro-hero work studies, they were all working hard to improve themselves and become better heroes. That said, there was no denying that Izuku's harem wished that they could work together with Izuku while on the field, especially Ochako who was jealous of the fact that Izuku was working under Rumi.

The fact that Rumi could have kinky "workplace sex" with Izuku while taking breaks from work only made the rest of Izuku's harem even more jealous.

Little did Izuku and his harem realise that he and some of the harem members would soon be working together on a certain investigation.

--- The current situation... ---

"We'll be working together with the police force and pro-heroes to locate and contain what Kurogiri was looking for?" asked Izuku who was surprised by the news.

Rumi nodded and explained, "Although they have successfully apprehended Kurogiri, they still haven't found what he was looking for. That said, Sir Nighteye believes that they're getting close and wish to have us help them."

"It is certainly a good idea to prevent Shigaraki from acquiring it," said Izuku who dreaded the thought of Tomura acquiring some sort of powerful weapon such as the Noumu used during the villain attack at the USJ.

"That's for sure," agreed Rumi who then added, "We'll be heading out immediately."

"Understood," replied Izuku who was determined to help the pro-heroes and police force.

--- A short while later... ----

Used to Rumi's tendency to run instead of using any other form of transportation, Izuku was able to keep up with her speed. That said, she was a top-ranking pro-heroine for a reason as she was barely even winded by the run while Izuku was already showing mild signs of exhaustion.

Upon arrival, Izuku noticed Ochako, Tsuyu, Camie, Nejire and a blond woman with notably sharp teeth and thin yellow eyes that slanted inwards and had slit pupils named Tatsuma Ryuuko who was also known as the pro-heroine, Ryuukuu.

For the sake of avoiding confusion with another pro-heroine named Tsuchikawa Ryuuko (a.k.a. Pixie Bob), Tatsuma Ryuuko will be referred to by her pro-hero code name. Tsuchikawa Ryuuko will also be referred to by her own code name in future appearances of this story.

Already aware that Ryuukuu and her interns would be present thanks to Sumomo's presence in Ochako and Tsuyu's heads, Izuku was not overly surprised as he smiled and greeted the two girls, "Ochako-chan! Tsuyu-chan! You're both here to help too?"

Ochako smiled as she nodded and replied, "That's right, Deku-kun!" Tsuyu croaked happily as she nodded in affirmative.

"Hey, there," said Camie who was waving at Izuku to get his attention. She then smiled teasingly and asked him, "Do you remember me, totes?"