chapter 17

Boku no Hero Academia: I zuku's Harem Academia

Disclaimer: This is a mature-rated fanfiction story of Boku no Hero Academia that I am writing for erotic fun. Needless to say, this story is AU, the characters may seem OOC to some and there will be smutty lemons. Also, I own nothing of the series other than the fanfiction stories that I make.

Chapter 17: A Special Assignment, Various Situations and Class 1A

Izuku raised an eyebrow as he spoke to Nedzu, "You want me to write down a back-story of a fictional villain?"

"Not just any fictional villain, Midoriya-kun," replied Nedzu who then pointed at Izuku and said, "A villainous version of you."

A moment of stunned silence passed before Izuku asked, "May I know why you want me to do it? I mean, it's not exactly the kind of assignment I would expect from a teacher who is also a pro-hero, especially you, Nedzu-sensei."

"Well, after watching your change of demeanour during your last interview, I realised that you and I are more similar than I initially realised," explained Nedzu.

"You're referring to our similarities as people who had been abused by others, aren't you?" asked Izuku who knew about Nedzu's past mistreatment as a lab experiment.

"That and a distinct propensity for thinking," confirmed Nedzu who then added, "While I believe that you're well on your way to becoming a great hero, your unusual romantic situation notwithstanding, it never hurts to find healthier ways to express and vent the darker aspects of your personality."

"Like how you let yourself go during the final exams?" asked Izuku who recalled how... unhinged Nedzu acted while testing Mina and Denki.

"Precisely," replied Nedzu who then said, "Who knows, I might even use your fictional back-story to create scenarios for future hero training."

Izuku thought it over while mumbling a string of words which was barely comprehensible for most. Nedzu was one of the few who could hear and understand Izuku's mumbles perfectly but he smiled patiently and allowed him to continue mumbling to himself. After a while, Izuku stopped mumbling and asked, "Is it compulsory or can I do it at my own time?"

"The latter, Midoriya-kun. I can't very well allow this particular assignment to affect your performance in the provisional licence exam after all," replied Nedzu.

Izuku nodded and said, "Then I will try to complete this assignment before winter. However, please understand that I have no intention of imagining myself joining the League of Villains, or any other villainous organisation for that matter, or be similar to Stain."

"Those terms are perfectly acceptable," said Nedzu who looked forward to seeing what kind of fictional back-story Izuku could come up with.

--- A short while later, in Class 1A... ---

"You were asked to write a fictional background of yourself as a villain?" asked Ochako who was rather surprised by the unusual assignment. The rest of Class 1A, including Katsuki, were also surprised by the unexpected assignment.

Izuku nodded and explained, "He said that it might help me to vent my negative emotions and memories."

"Well, if it actually works, then I'm all for it," said Eijirou who knew what it was like to have negative emotions and thoughts. He could still remember being too terrified to do anything to help his female schoolmates who were being threatened by an intimidatingly huge giant of a villain during middle school and how disappointed he was with himself for being a coward.